ED GONE SOON?!?!?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
upandhard

Re: ED GONE SOON?!?!?

Postby upandhard » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 am

Welcome back brother, and welcome to the club. Check your PM.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Day 5 Post op

No issues besides the scrotum being sore, been icing it a lot. My penis is inflated at 50% so just walking around is an issue. Size wise it's kinda hard to tell at this state but girth looks good, I have a post op Wednesday with Dr Karpman so will see how the max pump length goes. Finding the pump in the shower is a little difficult. Hard to distinguish the pump components in there. I'm having some pain on the right side of my scrotum, it looks and feels like something round sticking out a bit and I originally thought it was the bulb but now it looks to be the area where the tubes attach. My bulb is low and in between my nuts but the tube part of pump is higher. Behind my right nut and high, close to my shaft area and its causing pain and discomfort when I move around. Is this normal?

For you guys that had operations with Dr karpman is this normally how he places it? I haven't found the release button yet but will try later.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:26 pm

I would apply heat, not cold at this point. Take warm baths. It's much easier to get familiar with your new equipment when your scrotum is nice and loose in a warm bath.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 pm

I will once I'm back home. Staying at an air b/b and I can only take hot showers.

upandhard

Postby upandhard » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Unless your doc says otherwise you shouldn't be soaking in a bath this soon after surgery. Showers are ok. I do agree that heat is better at this point as well.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Well I'm back home now in Canada. Post op with Dr Karpman went ok, popped a couple Norco before he would grab my balls but I made the mistake of taking them on an empty stomach and was feeling lightheaded. Big mistake! He first deflated me and then pumped it up. I can't remember what % it was at but it wasn't max.. Looked decent but not exactly pre stretch either. He told me cycle everyday and would see the best gains by 6 weeks.

So today I just completed my very first pump cycle. Ran a warm bath and played with the pump, pump is so hard that I only got in partial pumps.. I didn't hear that " pop " that most guys talk about. Was suprised that I was actually pumping it as u don't really feel it goin thru into the cyclinders but it was getting bigger. I measured it and it was at 5 1/4 where my stretch test came to 5 3/4 so I'm not that off and girth looks great.

Pump is extremely hard so I'm using both hands to hold everything and then do it. I did a hole bunch of partial pumps and got it to that size but I don't feel the pain that most guys experience when they stretching. I'm hoping it cause I haven't reached max yet.

I will try again later and try to get full pumps in and at least soften up the bulb. Now I remember Dr Karpman mentioning keeping penis pointing up and pressed against my body but was a little lightheaded from the Norco.. How long do I have to do that? And what's the reason behind it?

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Also I tried to masturbate with three fingers and felt good but couldn't get off. Seems like my balls were holding back the cum. Has anyone experienced an issue with cumming?

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:45 pm

I wouldn't risk baths while you still have an unhealed wound. I know that you'll get varying views on that as well as everything else here at FrankTalk, but you risk infection by taking baths until the wound is healed thoroughly.

If you spend some time here at the discussion forums, you will find ALL of your answers! Everything has been documented over and over (and over).

A lot of it comes down to basic common sense. Best of luck!

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Just wanted to correct my original posting. I had initially booked with Dr Kramer but decided to switch to Dr Karpman as he is closer to me. Sorry for the confusion

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Post Op day 24

LGX 700
Recovery so far has been relatively smooth. Pain in scrotum and glands has gone away. Been pumping now for couple weeks and have come close to my pre stretch length and have a slightly wider cock but am flatter. When I jack off the glands fill out and it gets plumper maybe crisis will keep it that way. Does look weird with a thick cock but soft head.

The pump in the scrotum isn't noticeable but is when touched, especially when laying down..I had sex last Sunday and it was good. Lasted 30 mins before I blew it but did have a difficult time putting it in with the head being soft.

Question for the guys.. I press the deflate button before I start pumping, I hear the pop and squeeze for 4 seconds and can get 5-8 decent full pumps in. That's when it gets too hard. After around 10 mins the pump gets soft again and I can keep pumping. I can get all together around 30 pumps in... Now I don't feel pain in the glands when I'm at my max, does that mean I have reached my length max? I pump and pump but doesn't feel like it's getting any fluid in the shaft. I feel discomfort from girth expansion but nil for length. I had 18 and 4 RTE put in..any thoughts??

Overall im happy with Dr Karpman's work and would recommend him for sure.

Return to “Implants”