Checking In

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
p1s8d2

Checking In

Postby p1s8d2 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi all. P1 here and I know it has been a while. I hope all of my fellow forum members are well. For those not familiar with my story, I am 39, married and suffered with ED for quite some time. Pills were no longer effective and shots were awful. I had my implant done at Johns Hopkins in November of 2013. It took a long time to actually use it (aside from masturbation), for personal reasons. I am happy to report that this is the best decision I have made regarding my sexuality. It works wonderfully. I have never been able to have sex more than once every day + or so, and with this AMS LGX, I was able to engage in intercourse 4 times the other day. Unbelievable! My partner told me how great it was and she was completely satisfied.... over and over again. Golf clap please. lol.

What made it easier was the fact that before she and I rounded second and headed for third was that I owned this thing. I told her all about it and what it does. That took all of the stress off of me. She was intrigued, and in the end, she was begging for more.

So like I said, it has been a year. I have lost no length. I am a solid 5 3/4 inches erect and 3.5 inches flaccid.

I am extremely active biking and running and this device is in no way restrictive.

I hope this little update helps. Best wishes to all and happy new year. Please feel free to message me with any questions. I am happy to help in any way I can.

P1
Last edited by p1s8d2 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
40 years old from the East Coast
ED since my 20's and have no idea what caused it
Implanted on 11/19/13 with the AMS 700 LGX via John Hopkins Urology

KMeister

Re: Checking In

Postby KMeister » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:29 am

p1s8d2 wrote:Hi all. P1 here and I know it has been a while. I hope all of my fellow forum members are well. For those not familiar with my story, I am 39, married and suffered with ED for quite some time. Pills were no longer effective and shots were awful. I had my implant done at Johns Hopkins in November of 2013. It took a long time to actually use it (aside from masturbation), for personal reasons. I am happy to report that this is the best decision I have made regarding my sexuality. It works wonderfully. I have never been able to have sex more than once every day + or so, and with this AMS LGX, I was able to engage in intercourse 4 times the other day. Unbelievable! My partner told me how great it was and she was completely satisfied.... over and over again. Golf clap please. lol.

What made it easier was the fact that before she and I rounded second and headed for third was that I owned this thing. I told her all about it and what it does. That took all of the stress off of me. She was intrigued, and in the end, she was begging for more.

So like I said, it has been a year. I have lost no length. I am a solid 5.5 inches erect and 3 inches flaccid.

I am extremely active biking and running and this device is in no way restrictive.

I hope this little update helps. Best wishes to all and happy new year. Please feel free to message me with any questions. I am happy to help in any way I can.

P1

Great news, P1! Keep it up! (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

KM

Olivero66

Re: Checking In

Postby Olivero66 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:35 am

Arthur Burnett… great job!! :D

Return to “Implants”