I've switched sides!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
KMeister

Re: I've switched sides!

Postby KMeister » Wed May 06, 2015 5:49 pm

hardernharder wrote:Hi,
Please let us know if Titan gave you more girth or AMS?
I know both implants get very hard, but overall, disregarding the pumping problem with your AMS, which one you prefer the most?
Best Wishes,

Both increased girth a bit, but I suspect it had nothing to do with the product and everything to do with the fact that implant cylinders tend to be tissue expanders. So generally, every time I received a new implant I picked up a bit in girth and fortunately have lost nothing in length. Good for me, not so great for my wife.

By the by, I may have found a solution to my pumping problem. My wife and I have a date for tonight. Stay tuned...

KMeister

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri May 08, 2015 4:01 am

Update: I've definitely got the hang of pumping this thing to full capacity!

KMeister

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:35 am

KMeister wrote:Update: I've definitely got the hang of pumping this thing to full capacity!

KMeister

Can you share what you are doing differently to pump or is it just that the pump is being broken in? For those of us waiting to pump! :-) Thanks for all your info you have shared. Hope things are going well for you.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 pm

billb603 wrote:
KMeister wrote:Update: I've definitely got the hang of pumping this thing to full capacity!

KMeister

Can you share what you are doing differently to pump or is it just that the pump is being broken in? For those of us waiting to pump! :-) Thanks for all your info you have shared. Hope things are going well for you.

I suspect the pump is being broken in. However, I discovered if, after the first ten or so squeezes, I tilt my penis up and stroke a bit while pumping the pump doesn't collapse anymore and I get a nice, very hard erection.

KMeister

Return to “Implants”