Going Bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Re: Going Bionic

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi Andre,

If there is ANY way you can get the money for the inflatable, I would really recommend it. Not many people are happy with the semi rigid implant, but most are extremely happy with the inflatable. You will lose a lot of size with the semi rigid. Get the inflatable if you can!
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

andreblouin

Postby andreblouin » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi wolfpacker.
Andre here, it s a difference of 4000.00 a lot for me.You have an inflatable one? Even with an inflatable do you think i could ride my bike? is their a danger to uses the inflatable tubes? Thanks

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:11 pm

andreblouin wrote:Hi wolfpacker.
Andre here, it s a difference of 4000.00 a lot for me.You have an inflatable one? Even with an inflatable do you think i could ride my bike? is their a danger to uses the inflatable tubes? Thanks

Do not get a semi-rigid implant! If you can't afford an inflatable implant, try to get a loan or save money until you can afford it. You'll be able to ride your bike no problem

oldcar

Postby oldcar » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:16 pm

I came home from the hospital today sore as h__l. I was given lots of antibiotics and pain killers on an IV before I left the hospital. The doc said everything went well in surgery, but I can hardly wait for the pain to go away, now I have to go back to the doc in two weeks for a checkup. I have been using a cold pack and they help.

hebrewhammer

Postby hebrewhammer » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:51 pm

oldcar wrote:I came home from the hospital today sore as h__l. I was given lots of antibiotics and pain killers on an IV before I left the hospital. The doc said everything went well in surgery, but I can hardly wait for the pain to go away, now I have to go back to the doc in two weeks for a checkup. I have been using a cold pack and they help.

I've been thinking of you. Give it a few days. The soreness has gone down tremendously for me the past couple of days, to the point that I can barely feel it, only if I walk for a while, and I'm only a week out. Ice is your friend right now. Just take it easy and in no time this will be a distant memory. The first time you see it pumped up all the way will be awesome for you!! Just concentrate on that for now as best you can. Becoming superhuman has a price, but it will pass!

Your fellow brother!

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 am

Hi Andre ... I concur with others, stay away from the semi-rigid.

Had an inflatable put in July 7th. 3 weeks later, I was in severe pain because I got an apparent infection and had to have it removed. Doctor put in a semi-rigid to keep things "open". He said the pain would go away. Not so. After all this time I still have discomfort with the semi-rigid. Not as bad as it was but still uncomfortable.

With the semi-rigid I lost about 1-1/2" and some girth. It is difficult to conceal and the tip is very sensitive. On the plus side, I have used it successfully several times but I am just very unhappy with the size and discomfort. The manufacturer warns that there could be chronic pain with the semi-rigid unit and I am afraid that will be me.

I intend to try an inflatable again early next year. Hope I am luckier this time around. Several others on this site are also having their semi-rigid replaced. Some already did it in the last couple weeks and so far so good. Going to try an LGX inflatable this time (had Titan last time) in hopes of regaining some length and girth.

andreblouin

Postby andreblouin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi sr68gto

Thanks for your reply! I can read often enough that guys with inflatable implant have infections and had to get rid of it at least for a time. my concern about it is that may be links with inflatable. i dont know if you had it longer enough to be concern by links. tel me if you remove the inflatable implant you have to pay for the semirigid once and another time for the next inflatable? another question GTO, even if you lost lenght and a bit of girth. is it long enough to enjoy sex with your partner? And does she enjoy iy too? Thanks

oldcar

Postby oldcar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Three days out from surgery and putting up with the swelling, this is going down with the help of ice packs - using some pain meds. The DR put in an AMS700LGX. I have to go back for a checkup two weeks after the surgery, I am getting along alright, but patience is not one of my virtues.
A big thank you for all of the well wishes on my surgery

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Glad you are doing well! You have the implant of my dreams!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi Oldcar .... Happy your doing well. How is the swelling coming?

Return to “Implants”