diameter and rigidity of the penis prosthesis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
esperanza

diameter and rigidity of the penis prosthesis

Postby esperanza » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:46 am

Hello , first say that I am Spanish and do not write well in English , so I used a translator. I apologize if there are spelling mistakes or something not well understood .

I am writing because I have a doubt about the diameter of penile implants . I have seen that most of penile implants have a diameter in the range of 1mm to 18mm , but the average diameter of an erect penis is 4cm to 5cm . If the diameters of the two cylinders of the prosthesis join would obtain a maximum diameter of 3.6cm ( 1.8 + 1.8 ) . The only explanation I see is that penile implants are separated into the penis a distance , or else a sharp decrease in the diameter of the penis once implanted prosthesis .

For that you have implanted a prosthesis Have you noticed any sudden change in diameter or thickness of your penis? How this diameter difference be explained?

Another question I have is about penile rigidity . In the case of implants with three components pumps , you noticed a reduction in rigidity with respect to the erection were you when you had no ED? You can bend the penis when the cylinders are filled with fluid ?

That's all for now .
Thank you very much in advance

JDavid

Re: diameter and rigidity of the penis prosthesis

Postby JDavid » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:27 am

Hello, welcome to the forum. Regarding your questions. I have an AMS 700 LGX and my diameter is over five centimeters. When inflated it is much harder than any natural erection I ever had, including my youth.
Dave
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

yankfan042249

Postby yankfan042249 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:36 am

Happy Thanksgiving all

I agree with Dave. I was implanted on April 3 with AMS LGX 700 and results so far left me with same length, slightly wider girth, and rigity exceeds anything I ever had... The hardness can be regulated by the number of pumps you give...... I also believe that at full rigidity it takes longer to have orgasm than when slightly less deflated

Purrboat

Postby Purrboat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:17 pm

I agree with both Dave and Yank. I am 14 days post op and I have a Titan. I have yet to have the doc pump it up but I have pumped it up maybe 25-30 % and it is like a rock. Way harder than normal. It is no where near fully inflated. I can't seem to find the deflate button as of yet. Very sore still down there. I notice though the circumference is oval and not round and the tubes move. I hope it gets better. Seems extremely hard. No give even at 30 %

zac white

Postby zac white » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:33 am

What you thought you could not do yesterday you will be able to do tomorrow, we are all very impatient in our first couple of weeks and very keen to see our toy in all its glory. I am amazed how few pumps it takes to have an erection that is ready for action. As for the deflate place your fingers under the box area at the back of the bulb and press down on the raised button on the top with your thumb holding for 4 seconds you will hear the fluid returning then finish off with a good squeeze of you dick and you will hear a little more returning you should be hanging very comfortable, your flaccid dick will look bigger than before but we will just have to live with having a larger bulge, it goes with being Bionic!!!!!
Cheers
Zac
47, Type 2 Diabetes, AMS 700 LGX - Brother since Oct 2014, Australia

zac white

Postby zac white » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:48 am

And yes it does still hurt a bit squeezing the hell out of our sac even at weeks 6-8 but remember we have put our jewels through quite an ordeal and they will need time to fully recover but if we want to get back into the action ASAP then we just have to grin and bear and I tell you it is well worth it with what we are now able to do with our magnificent, sensational erect tools, our horny days are back !!! :twisted:
Thank God and our surgeons
Zac

Purrboat

Postby Purrboat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Thanks Zac and everything you said Helps. My Titand diagram shows two fingers one on each side of the box. It almost looks but I am not sure that you must depress both sides. I also didn't' know you had to hold it 4 seconds. I am planing on a test run with a "companion" I know that is willing and able to help in our medical research:-) lmao. I figure by early Jan And I return to my main girlfriend, who has no idea I did this, in Thailand I hope I will be close to up and running and my big hard cock will help that tiny little pussy explode. She can cum but usually from oral and it takes a good 15 minutes minimum. Ahh my neck hurts just typing it! Two herniated disks in the neck but I am not complaining. I am hoping a prolonged good fucking will bring her over the edge. No more PE worries:-) I was even considering JO first about 10 minutes before fucking her so I wouldnt cum to fast and perhaps we would both climax together. Any thoughts Zac or friends? I am also wondering if I should tell her before fucking her for the first time to see her reaction. She is going to freak at first once I tell her but she has Mentor too It seems only natural:-) lol

Purrboat

Postby Purrboat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Zac is the AMS pump design a little different?
Coloplast brags about their OTR valve but so far it is a pain. I think I may have release some of the fluid this morning but not all. Does the penis have any pain Zac or just the balls? I will be coming your way soon Zac.
Miami native 58. Soon to be Chiang Mai expat forever if the vegetarian restaurant pays the bills for the two of us. I hope. Had to put out 17 large to get this done. No insurance. This is what would piss off the little Thai cutie: The fucking money!!! Lmao

zac white

Postby zac white » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Well Mate I don't know what your implant looks like, did they give you a copy of the bulb, we get a key ring with a bulb attached that shows us just where the parts are and gives us a chance to practice our squeezing technique except that when you get to do the real thing it becomes the slipperiest thing you have ever played with, it then becomes much more of a challenge !!'
With the LGX the button is only on the top and with the 4 second hold & a good squeeze of the old fella he can settle down for a rest until he is required for Showtime!!!
As for the money it was a real shit that you had to fork out the cash but you have done it and so now is the time to enjoy every last $$$$$ of it. And as for the little lady in Thailand I think you just have to give her a lot of loving and let nature take its way because now you can!
Zac

esperanza

Postby esperanza » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 am

Thank you very much for your answers .

I was pleasantly surprised that no diameter or stiffness is lost after implantation of the prosthesis . :D :D :D :D

I keep wondering why I have still many questions to be resolved on the implants.

Return to “Implants”