diameter and rigidity of the penis prosthesis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wanttokno

Re: diameter and rigidity of the penis prosthesis

Postby wanttokno » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:32 am

While I have to agree, my penis is like steel when fully pumped up I actuall lost quite a bit of girth. I had an LGX implanted about 9 months ago and am still doing daily pumping. All of the expansion my LGX could achieve, at least in length, was reached at about month three after activation and my girth has not increased since day one. While I consider my actual implantation to be a surgical success I believe that with my starting girth being as large as it was that I would have been better served with the Coloplast device.
Over all I lost roughly/ almost 40% of my penis size. In length I only lost a half of an inch from my size on the best day so that was nothing that caught me by surprise but I also have lost between 3/4's of an inch to 2 inches of girth depending where you put the tape measurer. Now my penis is a uniform 4.8 inches up and down my shaft. And, it's not nearly as bad as it might sound.
I mean yeah, I don't fill up my wife like I used to, but now I don't put little rips at the bottom of her pussy hole opening and we don't have to avoid sex for days because she's been ripped and is sore. Its also much easier for her to handle orally now. Not that she wasn't always the best but now the best is able to last much longer at her task because her jaw doesn't begin to ache so it's a win win kinda thing. Talking with my surgeon about it and he suggested that I go for a Coloplast when it comes time for a revision to get back lost girth, I don't think so. While I never would have imagined that I would actually ever say that having a penis smaller than it used to be was a good thing but it actually is, a smaller penis is better. At least for me and my wife who now seems to enjoy my penis maybe more than ever before, and thats after almost 25 years of serious hardcore almost daily activity of some sort or another. Maybe size isn't everything, though I could have sworn it was...
57 years old. Implanted 04/23/14 with an
LGX 18cm +3.
Current size 7.6-7.7 inch length, 5 inch girth
65 ml reservoir filled with 45 ml
Revision 11/14/22
Titan 22 cm + 1
Current size 7.5 in l x 5.5 g

esperanza

Postby esperanza » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 am

Thank you very much for answering wanttokno .
What penis length and girth had before the operation?

Probably you had a large penis before operation , not a normal penis, and after the operation has been like a normal penis. Not a small penis.

In my case I have a penis in the lower part of the normal average . After the operation I would have a small, thin penis. I dont think any woman likes this . Also I have only 24 years , not as I would assume psychologically having asmall penis.
The women would laugh at me.

For those who do not have a big penis before the operation , the operation of penile implant is perhaps not the most adequate, although no other therapies to solve

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:10 am

esperanza wrote:Thank you very much for answering wanttokno .
What penis length and girth had before the operation?

Probably you had a large penis before operation , not a normal penis, and after the operation has been like a normal penis. Not a small penis.

In my case I have a penis in the lower part of the normal average . After the operation I would have a small, thin penis. I dont think any woman likes this . Also I have only 24 years , not as I would assume psychologically having asmall penis.
The women would laugh at me.

For those who do not have a big penis before the operation , the operation of penile implant is perhaps not the most adequate, although no other therapies to solve

Objectively, the penis is nothing but a small piece of tissue: We are not defined by our penis. Maybe a woman who would laugh at you because of the size of your penis (or ears, or fingers, or whatever) is not a woman you'd want to be with anyway.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

esperanza

Postby esperanza » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:33 am

dg_moore wrote:Objectively, the penis is nothing but a small piece of tissue: We are not defined by our penis. Maybe a woman who would laugh at you because of the size of your penis (or ears, or fingers, or whatever) is not a woman you'd want to be with anyway.

thanks for replying

You're absolutely right . But what if 90 % of women do not like a small penis ? Although they do not choose a man by the size of his penis, this is something that can influence their feelings.

Return to “Implants”