Doctor list by state

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hogfish57

Re: Doctor list by state

Postby hogfish57 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Lawrence hakim Cleveland clinic Florida . Ver pleased. Develope leak and scheduled for revision at Vanderbilt with dr. Milan much more conveniently located for where I live now

hogfish57

Postby hogfish57 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Dr. Lawrence Hakim Cleveland clinic Weston,fl great results 12 years ago develope leak, revision scheduled for 5/20 at Vanderbilt with Dr. Milan, Mike

Veloz_TitanTouch

Postby Veloz_TitanTouch » Wed May 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Dr Jeffrey D.Brady in winter park,fl
http://Www.urologyofflorida.com
He did both of my implant and an uretra reconstruction
I'm sure hes one or the best in the USA he had done thousands of surgery just check his profile in the webside
http://www.urologyofflorida.com/medical ... d-brady-md

I'm 29 years old had ED since I was 19 due to an accident (pelvic fraction) got my first implan when I was 19/20(Titan) back in 2006 now just got my second Titan Touch this past 4/24/15

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 am

Dr. Hossein Sadeghi-Nejad performed my Coloplast Titan IPP Procedure in December 2007 at Hackensack UMC in NJ and my wife and I have been thoroughly enjoying it for the past 7+ years.
Dr. Sadeghi is a highly skilled Implant Surgeon, as well as, a caring and compassionate Doctor.
Bob

sharpspike

Postby sharpspike » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:37 pm

post died out, bump for a kick start.
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Dr Laurence Levine Rush University Chicago. Uropartners. Very happy with the whole process.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

flapjack

Postby flapjack » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 pm

I'm looking for a Dr. in metro Detroit Michigan, any suggestions?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Doctor Rafael Carrion, Tampa Fl finally diagnosed my problem!! Best of the best but he might not do your surgery.
Doctor Edward Kata of Kissimmee Fl did my revision great job. Donnie got great length with him. Only guy in Kissimmee that I recommend (unless you want a clitorus)
Doctor Boris Havkin of Melbourne Fl did a friend excellent job good length. The only one in Melbourne that I recommend.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Youngan

Postby Youngan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:43 pm

I just had mine done by Dr. Eid, in NYC. I know he’s well known on here, but I wanted to write a review anyway, in case it’s helps someone decide. I did a lot of research before choosing him. His name kept coming up as one of the leaders in the field. This was important to me; equally important was access to the doctor for questions, concerns, etc. He has gotten high marks from others on that, and so far, my own experiences have born out the reputation. Even after doing a phone consult with him, I still thought I might use a doctor in my home state, as I thought my insurance would cover it this way. Dr. Eid graciously offered to use information he has from the implant manufacturers to give me a list of the highest-volume doctors in my area. He also gave me a wealth of advice on how to choose a doctor, and advised me via email several times before I made my choice. In the end, I learned that insurance would not cover the procedure, so I went to Dr. Eid. I was put at ease on the accessibility question right away, when I noticed that the paperwork the office gave me at our first meeting included Dr. Eid’s cell phone number. After the procedure, and before returning to his office to see him a few days later, I did have a concern. Much as I didn’t want to do it, I called him on a Sunday. Even though he had issues of his own going on, he answered, and was very patient in listening to my concern, and putting me at ease. I’m sure there are other entries in here extolling his skill at the surgery itself, so I will leave it there.

Daverx

Postby Daverx » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:14 am

Dr Richard Natale in Concord, NC
One of the best in the Southeast
75 yr old survivor of aggressive PC, original implant in 2012, revision Apr 19 2018. AMS 18cm 3cm RTE Happy man.

Return to “Implants”