Our new toy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
General Orez

Our new toy

Postby General Orez » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Gentlemen,

Had my implant done on 03/11/2011 and recovery seems as described. Penis is sore on the left side near the head and part of
the head. Not horrible, but if I sit at a desk type chair, the soreness increases. Crongats to the newer implantee. I was able to carefully
pleasure myself at 10 days and again day 15 while talking to the woman I love. No jerking or squeezing. Got the staples out on 03/21/2011.
Will go for activation on 04/06/2011 and will take it from there.

I have read here and other sites that painless intercourse varies from man to man. Any feedback of personal experience will be appreciated. I
have had a little fun with my friends with this. I am fortunate to part of a high school class (1969) that remains very close and some of us jocks
meet for lunch every week, Anywhere from 6-12 former players and other classmates gather. We still compete in golf, poker whatever and I
have to believe some of them are suffering ED, so I decided to be open. I have always seem to do things first in our group and many of my
friends are functioning alcoholics, so chances are there are issues and I hope I can help them like you guys have helped me and others.

Worst part of this was recovery from the spinal. I laid there for over three hours totally paralyzed from mid torso down. Very weird and I found
it scary, that feeling of total helplessness.

Again, thanks to all who post.

knotreel

Re: Our new toy

Postby knotreel » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Congrats on your implant. I had mine done 1/11/11 so I am 2 months ahead of you. It was just after 2 weeks when i started to think, hey, this might actually be OK after a little while. And like everybody that had gone before said, by about 4 weeks it was pretty much healed up. Mine is about a month post activation and it still can hurt if it imflated to the streching point. If I inflate it and even squeeze the bulb very hard, that degree of inflation will not hurt. However if after a few minutes after the bulb loosens up and I give it some more pumps then repeat that process again a couple of times it will hurt some. This is what I do everyday to break things in. My doc told be to completely inflate it and work up to an hour of duration. At that level of inflation I am sure intercourse would be painfull but if I just do a pump up and maybe just one more additional pumping it is not painful. I have the AMS LGX implants and I am told it is "process" that takes at least 6 months or so to strech the unit out to it's max. Sounds like you are going to enjoy you new "toy".
Ron
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Return to “Implants”