Anyone here with small penis + implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brkbrk23

Anyone here with small penis + implant?

Postby brkbrk23 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:22 am

I have pretty small penis. I dont even know is my penis worthy for implant. Im 24 years old. Im not living in USA. Im not officially diagnosed yet but im pretty sure i have a venous leak problem. I cant maintain my erection without stimulation and my erections most of the times not %100. Glans enlarging little bit but remain soft. I can reach to good hard erection for few seconds before ejaculation.

Bone pressed flaccid stretch length more than 6 inches (if my measurement is correct. I stretched as far as i can by holding head of penis).
Bone Pressed Erect size almost 6.3 inches (16 cm) with good erection and girth 4.5 inches (11.5 cm).
Flaccid length sometimes 3 inches sometimes less. Depending on temperature i guess.

Is small penis making the implantation procedure more complex, lowering the success chance or increasing infection and erosion risk?
What happens when erosion occurs? Amputation ? :o
How much penile implant cost me. Unfortunately im not American Citizen.
How long i have to stay in America after operation.
1 or 2 year maybe more after implant can i get infection? Is there any chance?
Do i have to be careful all the time with an implant while sitting, laying, standing up.
Can i run, jump, do squats or swim with penile implant?
Do i have to think or worry about it all the time.
How long is the life span of Three-piece IPP.
After paying for first implant can i get replacement procedure for free in future?
Replacement procedure more easy or hard?
Recovering after replacement more painful or less?
Infection risk higher or lower after replacement?
In the future am i going to be suitable for new tech implants? maybe tissue engineering. Penile tissue replacement.

I ask too many questions i know that. But im desperate. I cant think positive. I am young and idea of living alone without wife or kids scares me.
Sorry for my bad english. I dont know how can i get implant in america with this english.

alan46

Re: Anyone here with small penis + implant?

Postby alan46 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 am

6.3" is actually a little bigger than the average size so your penis is by no means small.

brkbrk23

Postby brkbrk23 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:13 am

Length is average but girth is joke :D. And im 6'4" everything looks small on me.

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:51 am

Nothing you can do about your height. Try using a vacuum pump to increase your girth.

brkbrk23

Postby brkbrk23 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:38 am

Today i went to local urologist for my blood test results. Doctor said everything is normal. But i do not believe. I told him that i have erection problems. I cannot maintain erection without constant stimulation. When im erect my glans not engorging totally and remains soft. Even with stimulation erection not feels strong most of the time. Im losing my erection in few seconds without stimulation. Sometimes my glans getting cold. Morning erections very rare, soft and not lasting. Doctors advice: "You cant judge your erection by masturbation. Its wrong and science not approve it. You have to go brothel." No medication advice, no doppler ultrasound. Simply nothing.

My blood test results.
Glucose (BLOOD) Hunger: 88 (Min 70 - Max 105)
Cholesterol (BLOOD): 166 (Min 140 - Max 200)

Triglyceride: 270 (Min 40 - Max 150)
HDL Cholesterol: 35 (Min >30)
LDL Cholesterol: 77 (Min <130)

Free Testosteron: 10.6 (Min 4.5 - Max 42)
Total Testosteron: 182 (Min 241 - Max 827)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH): 1.8 (Min 1.5 - Max: 9.3)
Prolactin: 16.9 (Min 2.1 - Max 17.7)

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 am

You are not small, just a few are larger. Seriously, your size is fine. IPP guarantees erection, and I am glad I have one. I got by with "turtle" penis for over forty adult years, still small by some standards but turtle is corrected due to implant.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:54 am

I had about a 6" penis before a radical prostatectomy. For the next 2.5 years, my penis was small and limp. As "corporeal tissue" was involved in my prostatectomy (the cancer was on the outside of the prostate and extra tissue was removed "to the margins") my 2 urologists both correctly predicted I'd not be able to achieve erections.

I believe by penis "atrophied" in the 2.5 years between my cancer surgery and my first implant.

My first implant was of a 21cm Titan and was rife with problems. Basically "bad installation".

My second implant was a "much smaller" Titan. My surgical notes do not indicate the size and if the doctor told me I have forgotten.

I was about 4.5" with my first implant, which was severely bent, painful and difficult to access for deflation. It eventually became impossible to deflate.

Now, 4.5 months post implant, I am 4 to 5" in length, depending on where I measure from. 4.25" if measured from the top or bottom, 5" if measured at the sides. Girth is 4.5".

My device functions marvelously, although orgasms are still pretty rare. The orgasms I've had are monumental!

Result after 2 implants with a year of pain in between..... I AM VERY HAPPY! My wife is VERY HAPPY (she calls it "On Demand"). Do we both wish it was bigger? Of course! But it is exponentially better than where we were 4 years ago!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

brkbrk23

Postby brkbrk23 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 am

Ty for hopeful posts. Reading posts in this forum always relaxing me. What conserns me most is my flaccid length and girth my glans not big tho. I can masturbate, ejaculate no problem. I masturbate almost everyday. Trying to keep my penis erect with stimulation at least 15-20 min everyday. Shrinkage scares me very much. I have to collect 20-30.000$ for implant. I have to learn english. I need minimum 2-3 years. Very dark future.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I think your english is good enough to express yourself to your Urologist. Perhaps you could find a doctor who speaks your language if you are that concerned. What nationality are you ? Our members are from many, many backgrounds, and may know of a doctor you could use.

In any case, I wish you the very best outcome !

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

brkbrk23

Postby brkbrk23 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:28 pm

I am from turkey. My main language is turkish.

And i just discovered something. When i press left side of my penis with my finger. I can get rockhard erection + fully engorged glans and i can maintain. All my folks thinks my problem is psychologial. Nobody believe me.

Return to “Implants”