25yo, 7 days post op, progress discussion + questions!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indianonymous

25yo, 7 days post op, progress discussion + questions!

Postby indianonymous » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey guys,

Obviously I'm new here. I've seen and been through the forums before, while researching about the implants in my quest to cure my ED. This forum has been very VERY helpful.

I don't wish to bore with an incredibly long background, not to mention being only 7 days post op, I haven't yet figured out the best and most comfortable seating positions with the seats, laptops etc etc, so I'm straining myself on my otherwise regular desk a slight bit. However, I have been suffering since the age of about 21. No clue how it happened, the day before it was working totally fine, the next day with the chick, worked fantastically fine the first 10 minutes and then boom, vanished without a trace. We tested literally everything we could, diet, hormones, numbers, injection tests etc etc. My health tests and numbers were and still to this day are off the charts, which doesn't suprise me since I'm actually in the health and fitness industry myself, taking very good care of myself. My natural Test levels are 900ng, where the highest is supposed to be conisdered around 820ish. Blood flow is over 3 times as fast as a normal person, which is great for everything else except perhaps erections, just something Dr. Eid mentioned to me during his consultation pre op.

So anyways , went ahead with Dr. Eid and was implanted with the Coloplast Titan 23.5cm (22+1.5cm) just one week ago on Thursday the 28th.

Post op recovery simply for newer patients so they know kind of what to expect:-
Day 1 Thursday :- Immediately post op, was okish, no major pain while waking up. Took a couple of fast steps and started feeling doozy and faint. Ordered a cab quick and just straight to the hotel to sleep the next two days. Night was ridiculously uncomfortable and painful, and was counting the minutes and hours down.
Day 2 :- First post op day, the improvement in feeling better, was tremendous, it seemed to improve by 85%, I mean the how I felt not the tissues healing or anything else of course. Still irritating shit though like the scrotum support being too tight and the catheter seeming to possibly(still unfigured) be faulty, because it felt like the more you emptied the more I could fill, but when you wouldn't empty it it felt like I wanted to go to the loo but couldn't.
Day 3 :- Similar to day 2 with improvements. The scrotum itching and rashiness was getting on my nerves big time by now and I really wanted to get rid of the Catheter. Doc Eid allowed me to do it but he had earlier recommended till Day 4, so I held through somehow.
Day 4:- Finally got rid of the motherfucking catheter, AND the shitty scrotal support, felt an insane wave of relief. That said though this would be the first day I'd attempt getting out of bed. I tried to get up and go to the bathroom, but a minute or two in or so got too dizzy and just fell in bed again, thankfully I had someone to help me with the support a little bit. This happened 2-3 times, after which we just attempted to start walking a little in the hotel room itself. Post removal of Catheter I don't remember going to the bathroom to pee, in fact I didn't pee at all this day post catheter removal from what I can remember.
Day 5 :- Could start to get up and walk to the bathroom, after practicing a bit in the morning. Finally went to urinate successfully like the 3rd time or so and once it began it wouldn't stop. Highlight of the day. Went to poop between Day 5 & 6 twice and had a poop less than 5% of the total amount of food eaten that week post surgery.
Day 6:- The POOP OF LIFE! I hadn't been able to poop since the day of the surgery, which was pre surgery. My stomach had become a bit distended and felt uncomfortable and stuff walking, I walked a little weird. Finally went to succesfully take a monstrous dump and IMMEDIATELY post dump I felt so SOOOOOOOO much better. It was incredibly weird. Became totally functional and quite self sufficient. In the morning I couldn't get off bed and walking felt like a distant dream. After this poop I walked over 2 miles to get food away from the hotel and get back and eat it.
Day 7 Tuesday:- FIRST POST OP CONSULTATION with Dr. Eid.

This is where the fun FINALLY begins.
Since I am an overseas patient, he was going to decide whether to leave me completely empty or leave a little fluid pumped in to avoid having any 'kinks/overlaps' that would require manual adjustment by him or another doc, and if you wouldn't fix those folds in the erect penis on time, you would risk having those folds forever, meaning obviously not completely straight and not complete length. So we had all decided on a trial pump today.
Everything even though recovering very very well, was still and is even now still a little sore and sensitive of course, I couldn't imagine how he would possibly pump it and how I would feel for the same. Worse that I forogot taking my pain pills before I arrived, which is something he recommended of course.

When I told him I forgot he just laughed and said let's just see what happens. He started pumping, and holy shit it definitely pained!!! But he managed to get a good 5-8 squeezes, got it upto about 80% erect I feel, which is where it got too painful for me and he stopped. I wish I could say I remembered how it felt, the thickness, the length the rigidity or anything, all I remember is holy shit it works, and fuck that's all I needed to know, right it pains too much to think about anything else.

Dr. Eid was extremely impressed with my recovery, he actually mentioned that a pump at day 6 so quick and so hard 75-80% made me the fastest recovery of any patient he'd had yet in his practice. Felt proud :mrgreen:

So he suggested I start pumping whenever I can, I could start immediately after going back from his consultation room if I wanted, he recommended doing the same in hot water baths. His suggestions for the first masturbation at least 14 days of recovery, preferably longer. Sex 4-6 or whenever I felt beyond that.

My question for you guys, the closer to my own case the better! Age, model of implant.

How hard was it to get the first complete squeeze of the bulb by yourself? I tried it the night after going back on Day 6 and couldn't compress more than 40%. Single hand or double, the my double handed technique was different from the recommended one. I tried different angles, I tried going real slow, real quick everything. I barely seemed to get 10% in myself, whereas Eid had obviously pumped the crap out of it just a coupled of hours earlier.
Today and now I'm back home, I didn't try pumping before the day of my ultra long air travel and leaving, for fear of having a pumped penis for such a long flight. I will start trying once daily again starting tomorrow.
How do you guys recommend I go about it, and how do you relax your scrotum and make it loose, and not tight and pumped up? Extremely EXTREMELY nervous...

Olivero66

Re: 25yo, 7 days post op, progress discussion + questions!

Postby Olivero66 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:31 pm

indianonymous wrote:How hard was it to get the first complete squeeze of the bulb by yourself? I tried it the night after going back on Day 6 and couldn't compress more than 40%. Single hand or double, the my double handed technique was different from the recommended one. I tried different angles, I tried going real slow, real quick everything. I barely seemed to get 10% in myself, whereas Eid had obviously pumped the crap out of it just a coupled of hours earlier.
Today and now I'm back home, I didn't try pumping before the day of my ultra long air travel and leaving, for fear of having a pumped penis for such a long flight. I will start trying once daily again starting tomorrow.
How do you guys recommend I go about it, and how do you relax your scrotum and make it loose, and not tight and pumped up? Extremely EXTREMELY nervous...

Give it 4-6 weeks. Then train it every day! Do you have the new "touch" variant?

JerGeezer

Postby JerGeezer » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 pm

The pump is supposed to hang freely. You're okay.
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Went to Kramer, was inflating and cycling at 2 weeks. Still pretty darn sore though with maximum inflation. Hurt somewhere weird deep in my pelvis. At 3 weeks no pain at all.
I had an AMS 700 (I think the CX?), anyway feels great, I feel the prickly stitches but by 3 weeks was 100%. I think Kramer is one of the best 3 guys in the world, did 4 the day I was there. Him and Eid are good friends, both doing great work.

Return to “Implants”