Jumping off the cliff today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thinktank

Re: Jumping off the cliff today

Postby thinktank » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Rent Guy

Thanks for your detailed account of what you are going through. With twenty years of E D under your belt and a gorgeous wife, I wish you hard times ahead that rock her world and yours. Dont forget that pumping somewhere down the road might be beneficial to you in your journey. I say this as a pumper for erectile health and dick size myself..........and not from a standpoint of recovering from an implant. But I have seen guys on this site utuilize pumping in recovering size. Good luck new guy/new man

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement.Its been so long since I have been able to make love to my wife that I get intoxicated thinking about getting the juices flowing again.Actually a little uptight about the whole scenario. I've read on here about others having the same problem.We always had a pretty hot sex life even with the E.D. but when the peyronies hit me it just disappeared.Wife said don't worry about it,didn't really want me to have the surgery,infection,complications,etc.I just hope that once everything gets healed that she will enjoy a nice hard once again.We'll see.Hope so!!
67 years old.Married 45 years to my gorgeous wife .Had ED for 22 years.Had AMS 700 CX implant on 7-17-14.New work done on 9-7-16 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.Kramer took out a CX 18cm plus 1 extender and replaced with LGX 21cm plus 3 extenders. :P

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 pm

It's evening on day 3 post-op.Pretty sore in my right groin area where my Doc placed the reservoir.Ball sack very tender where the pump is at.I quit taking any meds due to constipation problems.Black and Blue but not that much swelling strangely enough.I brought home the hand held urinal I was given at the hospital,glad I did.I can pee just fine but not able to shoot a straight stream.Quite messy,read where some of the guys were peeing in the shower.I like the hand held urinal better,especially in the middle of the night.Doc left me about half pumped up until my appointment This Thursday and I think between that and the catheter my urethra is a little bruised.

Kinda surprised that I have constipation problems because I've only taken 3 meds over the last 3 days and we eat a pretty healthy fiber diet.Also been drinking a lot of fluids.We have cats and I finally had to get a pillow to put on my lap.I also was finally cleared to take a show today.Man, that felt good.Stopped using the ice bag but I think it is really important to keep your boys iced for the first 48 hours.Hot water sure felt good on them as well.Later
67 years old.Married 45 years to my gorgeous wife .Had ED for 22 years.Had AMS 700 CX implant on 7-17-14.New work done on 9-7-16 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.Kramer took out a CX 18cm plus 1 extender and replaced with LGX 21cm plus 3 extenders. :P

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Day 5 post-op.Starting to get around ok.Went to Walmart today and bought me one of those donut pillows I've seen mentioned on the board.Still slow getting up and out of a chair or car.Not anymore swelling up any where but I still have a very tender scrotum and my right nut is not getting along with his new roomie.I've told the boys to play nice but to no avail.Groin area where the reservoir was placed still sore.I can see a little bump that looks like the start of a hernia but that will hopefully go down due to swelling.Just got back from the wife and I going out to eat mexican food.Hard chairs are not our friends at 5 day post-op,but the food and margaritas were excellent.
I have an appointment in the morning with my Doc,sure hopes he doesn't mess with my pump.Hopefully it's just to see how my incision is looking and overall look see.If you hear a scream about 9:00 A.M. cst tomorrow you'll know it was more than a lookey look.Later

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Made to the Docs office this A.M. and thank goodness all he wanted to do was take a lookey look to make sure everything was healing properly.He said all looked fine and wants me to start feeling around on the pump and to start pushing the deflate button(but no pumping)so I will know where everything is.He has me set up for another appointment in 10 days.He said then he would have me start pumping up and releasing a couple of times per day.He also told me i can start taking baths starting Saturday.That will make the triplets real happy to take some nice warm soaks.He said the small protrusion in my groin where he put the reservoir will disappear over the next 10 days with the help of warm soaks. Things are looking OK!!Later

Chaz456

Postby Chaz456 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Rentguy,
The hot baths will help. Make the water as hot as you can stand and take a big glass of ice water with you. If you're like me your heat tolerance for hot baths will increase the more you take them.
Titan Touch installed 12/20/13, Then redone 03/21/14, Then redone again 06/13/14.

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Day-10 post op. Hot baths do feel great.Nearly all the indermil the doc had covering my scrotum stitches has gradually peeled or worn off and I can now actually see the very small scar.No biggy.I'm sure in a month or two it will not even be noticeable. Not much to report from day 6 to today.Just letting nature and healing takes it course.Yesterday I got cabin fever so the wife and I took a 5 hr car ride to North Texas,rented a motel room,went out to eat and then drove home early this A.M.It was nice getting out of the house and everything went A-ok.The bruising on my sac and down the sides of my penis where the cylinders lie are starting to fade and things are starting to look more normal.Still have swelling at my lower right groin where my reservoir is at is and it is still pretty tender. Having trouble getting use to having the pump in my nut sac.Just seems like a lot of junk in the trunk.Guess I'll get use to it but right now it sure seems crowded.
I plan to start my walking routine back up tomorrow.I started walking quite a few miles every day and ended up losing 50 lbs over the last 3 years.Haven't been able to get out the last 11 days, so tomorrow,back in the saddle.Later

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Congrats to you; I was implanted on 05/28/14 and used it last night successfully. Must admit that I have to remind myself not to have any performance anxiety because THERE IS NONE! I seem to be a little shorter than expected but I think that it could be because of the thickness to which I am unaccustomed.

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 am

Day 12 post-op.
I have to admit I am really looking forward to pumping this monster up.The idea that I will be able to make love to my wife in a slow and relaxed fashion without worrying about losing an erection is of great comfort.It's been an awful long time since I've had that kind of assurance.For the past several years it was get on,shoot off as fast as I could or lose it completely.No real sexual satisfaction for the wife from sexual intercourse.It all had to be completed within 4 or 5 minutes or the party was over.Man I can't wait to start a new sexual chapter in our lives.Like many have said on FT, I just wish I had been able to have had it done sooner.

On a side note I went out walking yesterday and at the end of my walk I decided to wait a few more days to get back to my normal 50 mile per week walks.My right side groin and scrotum is still swollen and that along with the tube going to my reservoir being very tight made the walk pretty damn tough.Decided to take it easy a couple of more days and then get back in the saddle.Later

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:03 pm

update for day 20,post op.

Just got back from the Doc. Today was pump it up day.I was real apprehensive and shouldn't have been.Everything went very smooth and I was very pleasantly surprised at the outcome.It didn't take but about 4 or 5 pumps to make my penis hard enough for intercourse. I've also been uptight because I'm one of those unlucky guys that have a pretty small glans and the Doc wasn't able to put the cylinders all the way up into the glans,just not enough room.But after he pumped me up and I saw that they came right to the tip of my glans I was relieved.He told me to go home and pump this thing up a couple of times per day and in 3 or 4 days if I felt like having intercourse to give it a whirl.Well we didn't wait.We took it for a trial run and it worked just fine.Man what a relief. It's been a long time coming and I am really looking forward to using my new toy again.
This is probably going to be my last post unless something comes up I think might be of interest to the group.

I am curious though about one thing.if anyone reads this that has an AMS 700 CX I'd like to know how many pumps does it take to make it hard and does it end up taking more pumps as the thing kinda stretches out?Thanks

Return to “Implants”