Implanted yesterday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Charlie999

Implanted yesterday

Postby Charlie999 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Dr Paul Perito did the work. Kept me in hospital overnight. So far so good. Not so painful today. Trying to follow dr orders. Very impressed with dr Perito. Any one going that way and have questions, I will be glad to help.

Blessings to all

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

yankfan042249

Re: Implanted yesterday

Postby yankfan042249 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Congrats and good luck with your recovery. You may be a little uncomfortable for now but in a few weeks you will be happier than a pig in mud. I'm 2 months post op and can't believe the gift I was given. I wish the same for you.
Yankfan

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi Charlie,

I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in February 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
I would not hesitate to do it again!!
Wishing you a lifetime of pleasure with your new Implant.
Bob

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 am

congrats - I'm 2 months post-op today - implanted by Dr. Perito. He fixed my previous implant. I have no pain, no swelling, all very operational - but still no orgasm...soon I hope! I too am very impressed by Dr. Perito!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

RogerM

Postby RogerM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 am

Congratulations! Welcome to the Brotherhood!
Roger
61, Type II Diabetes and ED for 10 yrs.
Coloplast Titan OTR 22cm + (2) 1 cm RTEs on 3/13/14 by Dr. Bruce Garber at Hahnemann Univ. Hospital/Philadelphia, PA

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate support. This site has really been a blessing to me.

I am 8 days post op now, and have but little discomfort. Mostly in scrotum, but seems to be getting better each day. taking Aleve only now. I found some briefs that may be of interest to all who go for the implant. I ordered from KOHLS.COM.
Name: JOCKEY POUCH. Can't remember price, but very reasonable. The pouch is great, and holds your equipment real nice. Comfortable to wear and relieves the pain. Hope this might be of help to someone.

Also, I will be glad to answer any questions for anyone going to Dr. Perito in Coral Gables. I stayed there 9 days, so I was able to go to the good doctor for an excellent consult. Info I received there: Dr. P. has done over 5000 implants, and many revisions from other doctors botches. He is about as good as it gets.

BTW, I'll be 82 in July of this year, and this was a piece of cake. Even at this early point, I wish I had done this years ago. For all you young guys out there who are suffering with this horrible ED, this is the way to go.

BLESSINGS TO ALL, GOD BLESS THE BOYS THAT MAKE THE NOISE ON FT.

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:34 am

Be patient it took me about 6 months some it takes a year my dr told me if you had them before surgery you will have them again, good luck!

Jim
jim27601@yahoo.com
Show & Tell guy Raleigh NC

- I'm 2 months post-op today - implanted by Dr. Perito. He fixed my previous implant. I have no pain, no swelling, all very operational - but still no orgasm...soon I hope! I too am very impressed by Dr. Perito![/quote]

togger1963

Postby togger1963 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 am

Hi Guys. I am getting my implant on September 3. Still nervous and excited. I have read so many posts. So for guys who are post-op, does the penis feel like before your ED or does it feel thinner, foreign?

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:13 pm

togger1963 wrote:Hi Guys. I am getting my implant on September 3. Still nervous and excited. I have read so many posts. So for guys who are post-op, does the penis feel like before your ED or does it feel thinner, foreign?

It feels a bit foreign, but you shouldn't care. Thinner - no way! You can have lots of fun with it if you accept it. As long as you ain't got no pain, it'll be a pleasure.

wanttokno

Postby wanttokno » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 am

Hey togger1963, I haven't posted here in a while due to computer issues but my experience may be a bit different than most others here. I was implanted on March 23rd of this year with an AMS LGX 700 MS and have lost both girth and length to the tune of now my penis is almost 40% smaller overall. I've lost about 3/4's of an inch in length and from 1/2 an inch to 1 and 5/8th's girth depending on where on my shaft you measure. I've been advised to give it time and things will improve but I've seen no signs of things expanding since the first time I really fully inflated my device and probably won't because of insufficient reservoir size. Yet even with the size loss I'm actually very happy with my results for the most part. Sex with my wife is better than it's almost ever been(22 yrs), and this thing is the defination of "on demand". If the VA had offered the option of the coloplast I believe that it would have been more suited to my pre-op girth requirements but my wife thinks that my dick is now about perfect. She no longer tears at the bottom of her vag because of my girth and the ability to adjust the erection hardness and size takes away much of the difficulties of oral sex and deep throating. I hope all of you guys have better results than I got but even so I wouldn't trade my LGX for nearly anything, except maybe my old functioning self but this may actually be better. I'll let you know a few years down the road. Heaven willing. Be well, be blessed, peace...
57 years old. Implanted 04/23/14 with an
LGX 18cm +3.
Current size 7.6-7.7 inch length, 5 inch girth
65 ml reservoir filled with 45 ml
Revision 11/14/22
Titan 22 cm + 1
Current size 7.5 in l x 5.5 g

Return to “Implants”