what's realistic expection for the outcomes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hard drive

Re: what's realistic expection for the outcomes

Postby hard drive » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm

UPDATE:

Had my revision today. Doc said he spent 3 hours on it. Everything had to be re-done. Wound up with a new pump and tubes. Pump is not at the top of my sack next to the shaft anymore :D . It now resides next to my left testicle at the very bottom :D , and THIS doctor told me to keep pulling it into place where I want it until it stays put. It feels radically different (in a good way). :lol:

He said it was the most needed revision He's ever had to do, but is quite sure I'll be exploding with Joy when it's all re-healed. Even swollen, I can feel and eyeball the thing and tell it's way better than before. I'm very excited about it for the first time since the initial implant. The Doc said he couldn't believe how inadequate the first surgery was. :shock: Man... even with the pain I'm in, this thing feels and looks more natural. It looked like a Frankenstein penis before, and had me very depressed when I thought I was stuck with it.

I expect to make no more than 2 additional post in this thread regarding this implant. One to report first usage experience, and the other to report my total satisfaction after dozens of happy faces from me and the wife.
harddrive

Dash Riprock

Postby Dash Riprock » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Harddrive,
Very sorry to hear of your problems with the VA. I would definetly keep on them. I had my surgery done by the VA in Milwaukee, and the care was excellent!! I went thru 4, count 'em, 4 surgeries to get everything corrected, but the attitude in Milwaukee was something's wrong, let's fix it.

The VA is very aware of the quality of their care, but every once in a while guys run into dickheads like you did!! Please don't lose faith; it'll be worth it in the long run, even with all the pain like I'm experiencing it's worth it!
All the best Dash Riprock

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Good for you, Hard Drive! The roar you hear is all of us cheering from the sidelines. Here's to health and healing.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 am

I've been watching this subject and this good news is soooo welcome to hear. Although my VA treatment has never been for an implant, my experience with them has been very good. Glad to hear a major turn around has occured and we will look forward to the updates.

Thanks Jim

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 am

I said I would only post twice more in this thread, but I underestimated things. Right now I'm going through the panic stage after surgery (I don't know if anyone else does this, or if I'm just odd). The pump is placed at the BACK of my scrotum now and not noticeable at all unless feeling around for it :D However, I'm finding it hard to pump up now because I can't grab it without grabbing one of my balls (mostly the left one where the pump seems to like hanging out). I know mentally that I still have swelling and edema (it's only been 4-5 days since revision) but it's causing me to worry and panic.

Also, during the revision, the tubes were gathered and bundled along the bottom center of my penis shaft and it seems like a huge mass that the skin can't retract over. It's as big as the pump itself was when it was attached there. I'm hoping that it's all just exaggerated by swelling and edema and will be no problem when healed. I think that my poor result from the initial implant limited the options that doctor had during the revision.

I wonder if it would have been better if the whole thing was removed and a full DO-OVER had taken place. I see the pics of other implanted guys and they have no signs of tubbing clutter and issues with pump placement like mine has had.

I sure hope I'm just having excessive worry and angst for nothing... I'm praying a lot these days... Sorry for rambling just needed to get it out...
harddrive

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 am

just hope you don't lose a lot of size and sensitivity (and have floppy head and SST head)................

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Had my first test drive today, no loss of size, no change in sensitivity, MUCH better penetration (pump no longer acting as a cock block). Happy orgasmic wife :D .

Now I know there will be changes as before over the next few months, but if today was any indication, I'll be totally happy with my implant and so will my wife. Only time will tell, but I only expect things to improve from here.
harddrive

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 am

Boy, what great news. Mark one for the "Good Guys."

Jim

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Happy happy happy. Congratulations!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:35 am

You are one of the lucky ones! Congrats!

Return to “Implants”