Feels like jock itch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
slorider1

Feels like jock itch

Postby slorider1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 am

The pain now feels like a bad case of jock itch. When I sit and have ice on it it still hurts. After standing for a few minutes it feel like a bad case of jock itch. After five or it hurts so bad I have sit again. Going on 10 day and still can't walk. Anyone else have/had this. Anyone try a heating pad after the first week.

Also Counting the hours till Thursday when catheter come out again. Hope this helps.

TEBozo

Re: Feels like jock itch

Postby TEBozo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Man, I am so sorry you are having a bad time! I am on day 20 and am feeling very good. Walked 1.5 miles last night and balls are almost un-swollen; Still have hard time sitting on chair at office even with a donut foam pillow.

Best to you and hope for better times, soon.
Last edited by TEBozo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

slorider1

Postby slorider1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

Today the catheter can out again. Feeling much better now. Was told to only walk around 10 to 15 minutes a day. Swollen at the base is like a two inch wide ring there and is still painful. The head hurts from the catheter being in all week. Some burning when going The black and blue is going away slowy. It ran down below my knees. Told to stay out of work till I see the Doctor early July. But all in all its going better. Thanks all for the support

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 am

I had a problem sitting for about two weeks, not bad pain just uncomfortable. Never had a problem walking did they use the scrotum approach on you? Ice was my salvation the first week after the second week soaking 15 minutes twice a day in hot water. Each day will be much better and for me the 4 and 5 th week was unbelievable how much I improved. Just hang in there it will be over in no time. Keep us posted because we all have been there and care.

Jim jim27601@yahoo.com if you want to talk I will give you my number if you like I have talked to dozens of guys like you.

Return to “Implants”