lost inches! I'm freakin out!! HELP!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
keproductions1234

lost inches! I'm freakin out!! HELP!!

Postby keproductions1234 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi. I just had a coloplast Implant put in on 4-29-14. My penis before surgery was very elastic. In the flaccid state in could be 3 inches; but once erect it would make it to 5 1/2 inches. (I measured from tip to fat pad). After watching some of Dr. Paul Perito's videos, it looks like my surgeon may have put the apparatus (tubes at the base of the penis) too far out from the pelvis. Im only showing about three (3) inches out. My question; when I go on this Tuesday to have my first inflation, will it expand to the normal five (5) inches or will it be RESTRICTED by the tubes? If this is the case, can this be corrected or am I fucked?

Thank you in advance everyone.
IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

stringerbell

Re: lost inches! I'm freakin out!! HELP!!

Postby stringerbell » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:22 pm

who put yours in?

keproductions1234

Postby keproductions1234 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:25 pm

stringerbell wrote:who put yours in?

I'm in Chicago. Dr. Antonio Mancini did the procedure.

jerrywayne

Postby jerrywayne » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:03 am

I got implanted when you pump up it will get biger,and as time goes by you will increase ,just be patiecent

keproductions1234

Postby keproductions1234 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 am

jerrywayne wrote:I got implanted when you pump up it will get biger,and as time goes by you will increase ,just be patiecent

Ok. Cool. Thanks so much. I'll just wait till Tuesday.
Yesterday I just started freakin out.
I'm a little better today. Thanks guys.
I'll give an update on Tuesday.

billylee

Postby billylee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:35 am

k,
I, too, think you will be fine. Most measurements you read are probably to bone so you should be very pleased. Even if you lost a half, you will now have a dependable tool. i find that I gain a tad extra over simple inflate when aroused to point glans swell (similar to the days of those solid throbbing, blood erections). I just don't let the inches bother me so much knowing the erection is there until I "let er down".

Keep us posted.

b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

keproductions1234

Postby keproductions1234 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:18 pm

billylee wrote:k,
I, too, think you will be fine. Most measurements you read are probably to bone so you should be very pleased. Even if you lost a half, you will now have a dependable tool. i find that I gain a tad extra over simple inflate when aroused to point glans swell (similar to the days of those solid throbbing, blood erections). I just don't let the inches bother me so much knowing the erection is there until I "let er down".

Keep us posted.

b

THANKS DUDE.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm

I had a little less than 6 inches (the Irish curse?) 4 years ago before radical prostatectomy, "corporeal involvement", no erections after the surgery, a deformed yet still usable (little) dick after my first implant and now 4.25 inches 7 weeks after my second implant. It was 3.62" in the days after this surgery. While I do hope it gets bigger in the coming months, having a very usable 4 incher is fabulous. Doc also told me that by massaging the insertion scar over my dick I will gain a little more length yet...

Agreeing with billylee, it's great to have an erection you can count on!

.....when she said 'who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing' I said 'myself''!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

keproductions1234

Postby keproductions1234 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:32 pm

LMCatman wrote:I had a little less than 6 inches (the Irish curse?) 4 years ago before radical prostatectomy, "corporeal involvement", no erections after the surgery, a deformed yet still usable (little) dick after my first implant and now 4.25 inches 7 weeks after my second implant. It was 3.62" in the days after this surgery. While I do hope it gets bigger in the coming months, having a very usable 4 incher is fabulous. Doc also told me that by massaging the insertion scar over my dick I will gain a little more length yet...

Agreeing with billylee, it's great to have an erection you can count on!

.....when she said 'who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing' I said 'myself''!!!

LOLOLOLOL. You guys are great!!!! Thanks for all the help!!!

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 pm

I had the same thing put in last Dec what ever you stretched in the flaccid condition you should get back. I did not lose any on mine. I stretched 6.5 inches in the office and that is what I have right now. It does take a while pumping to get it all back but if you had a good surgeon you should. Good luck, if you want to talk jim27601@yahoo.com

Jim

Return to “Implants”