Spontaneous wood and implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Genome

Spontaneous wood and implants

Postby Genome » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 am

I was implanted 4 years ago (see My Implant Journey by Genome. All in all I am now satisfied with my outcome.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=231&start=200

However I am delighted to report that even though my corpus cavernosa were reamed out in the surgery to accommodate my implant tubes....I still get spontaneous non-implant erections in the morning or when I am turned on and horned up. They are never good and hard.....more like a super chub or significant semi. My shaft firms up (about like a polish sausage) and increases in length and girth and my glans flares. It is so nice to wake up with morning wood....or morning sausage. Puts a smile on an old man's face.

wolfpacker

Re: Spontaneous wood and implants

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

That's awesome! One of my girl's biggest holdbacks to me getting the implant is that she loves turning me on and watching me get hard. Its good to know she might still be able to tell that she's turning me on from the semi erection
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Bigtime071

Postby Bigtime071 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi I was wondering which implant did you choose the coloplast or the ams.

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Bigtime071 wrote:Hi I was wondering which implant did you choose the coloplast or the ams.

BT,
I was expecting the ams but surgeon suggestes Coloplast. I chose him for expertise so went with his suggestion. At five weeks, when intimate with wife I feel arousal and the feel that blood erection feeling. I see some signs but the arousal/sensitivity feeling is worth a lot, especially in glans.
Wolf, although I have not got to test, I am thinking I might be able to hit pump a couple of times to get a semi for her to feel then during forplay add the needed extra pumps.
bl
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Bigtime071

Postby Bigtime071 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Ok, I had a coloplast put in back in Dec and got an infection and the doctor put a malleable implant in ande im supposed to get an ams lgx implant this next time. He wants me to wait until dec of this year. To put that device in and hopefully this one. will be ok. I had the penoscrotal incision the first time and hes ginna do the infrapubic this time.

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

I am about 8 weeks post surgery with a Titan implant. I find I wake up with spontaneous real erections (which are like semi erections). The Titan implant also seems to inflate itself part way during the day no matter what I do. I have to deflate it about 4 times a day. So I get two types of spontaneous erections.

Genome

Postby Genome » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:24 am

My implant is a Titan. Implantation affects the corous cavernosa. However the corpus spongiosum (of which your glans is a part) is not affected by the implantation. Thus that part can experience spontaneous erections. However I also find my cavernosa gets a bit inflated...even though I can feel that my implant is not inflated. In fact...If I use one of my home made c ock rings, I can get a fair erection without pumping my implant. When I do both....ring and pump up implant, I get a really nice outcome. Big fat and firm erection with length, great girth and a very swollen and flared glans. BUT...do not use a real tight constriction ring or it may injure your implant. Mine is nice and snug but not real tight.

Genome

Postby Genome » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:33 am

Bigtime071

Postby Bigtime071 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi genome. I was wondering what you would suggest. Im going back in september for my implant. I think hes wanting to use the ams lgx device. But I want the best erection I can get. I was 6.5 inches before my ed and about 5 3/4 girth. It looks like you have a nice result in your pictures. Does your implant go to the tip of your penis? It looks like you have good girth too. Any suggestion would be good. Thanks

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Bigtime.....my implant was totally mis-sized. Way too short and way too thin for my size. I was depressed for a long time. Read my thread connected to the above link. Read especially the early pages. However...with time and effort I found out that I could have a functional erection if I used a home-made c ock ring. See my link above about my c ock ring tutorial. The AMS LGX will grow in length and girth about 20% after implanted. I have a Coloplast Titan and it will only expand about 5%....and that takes years. Thus my Titan will never fill up the empty space caused by the 2 inch too short mis-sizing of my implant.

Return to “Implants”