"Go for throttle up"

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pumpupthevolume

"Go for throttle up"

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:57 pm

I had my 6 week visit with the doctor yesterday. I was shown how to inflate and deflate the device and cycled it a couple of times. Unlike at my 10 day visit it did not really hurt. We we got home my wife and I test flew the rocket. She was very close and said she could hear it make a tiny noise as it inflated. She was very very happy especially since it was just a test flight. I would say length is slightly less than before but girth is very noticeably bigger and I was pretty big before. My wife says the length doesn't matter at all and any more girth would be a problem. She mostly loves the hardness and that we can take our time, stop start, and be impulsive. The doctor said he used Titan 24cm cylinders with an extension. Today I pumped it up until I could no longer squeeze the pump. I left it like that for about 1/2 hour without pain. When I deflated it there was a a little stinging in the shaft but not bad at all. I think I could also feel the resevoir in my stomach expanding as it deflated. I am still very happy with this decision and I think it will only get better.

I hope this helps some of you doing research like I was.

Pumpupthevolume

Re: "Go for throttle up"

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:28 am

A couple of observations 2 days later. It gets rock hard with no pain. Slight decrease in length but a very noticeable increase in girth. My wife said it is almost painful. The problem is when I deflate it (and trust me that button is tricky to find but I assume that will get easier) it does not deflate as much as I would like. I squeeze it and try to bend it and keep re-hitting the button but i still have a bit of a boner. I went from not enough erection to almost too much when hard and too much when soft.

Does this get better? I am thinking that maybe the extra large cylinders have too much volume for the reservoir?

One other observation. I cam come but instead of shooting out it just kind of oozes out. Is this normal? Can I do exercises to bring back this function?..and no I am not talking about some physical therapy office ..imagine that lol. :o

yankfan042249

Postby yankfan042249 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 am

Thanks for posting where you/re at so far. I just had an implant inserted on Thursday so this is day 2 Post Op for me. It's great to see your posts and know that things are going as planned. Plese keep up the posting, I' can use it as a guidebook for my recovery.'

Take care
Walt

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Day 2. I am glad I am past that. It gets better. I am finally starting to enjoy the good part of all this. Ice is your friend. Hot baths and the electric heating pad really helped me at that time.

Hang in there.

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 am

Pumpupthevolume wrote: I went from not enough erection to almost too much when hard and too much when soft.

One other observation. I cam come but instead of shooting out it just kind of oozes out. Is this normal? Can I do exercises to bring back this function?..and no I am not talking about some physical therapy office ..imagine that lol. :o

On the issue of 'too hard', I don't pump to the max for sex, and most guys don't. Hard enough for penetration is a lot less than the max. You can adjust to whatever is best for you and your wife. My partners generally don't like it at the max.

As for the oozing out rather than shooting, that's been the case for me from the beginning of using the implant. But it was also that way before the implant. Just getting old is what I think for me. But I really don't care that much. Orgasm still feels great. Did it change for you before and after the implant? Or is it just a change from a long time ago when you had normal erection function?

Pumpupthevolume wrote: The problem is when I deflate it (and trust me that button is tricky to find but I assume that will get easier) it does not deflate as much as I would like. I squeeze it and try to bend it and keep re-hitting the button but i still have a bit of a boner.

You don't say whether you have the OTR pump (what I have) or the newer Titan pump. With the OTR pump I find that to get full deflation, which results in a very limp penis, I must squeeze the pads on the OTR pump VERY hard for about 5-8 seconds. Sometimes I need to do it more than once. It feels like there is some valve thing that needs to get locked open, and that its finicky and requires a VERY hard squeeze to get it. If it doesn't get locked open I can't get full deflation. And when it does get locked open, I still have to squeeze my penis pretty hard to get full deflation. It can get very deflated though, with the cylinders flattened out and empty of fluid and it makes my penis flat and deformed when totally deflated. What happens when your doctor deflates you? Does he get it more deflated?
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm

That was a good tip. I squeezed it hard for 5 - 8 seconds and it deflated better. I think i was just getting intermittent deflation before even after squeezing for 20 min in a hot bath. Tonight it went right down although it would not go flat as you describe. My implant is only 6 weeks old so I assume it is a new model Titan.

As far as cum just running out. Before the surgery it shot out with force. I am wondering if some muscle gets damaged? Now it feels the same but just runs out.

Regardless, my wife is very happy and for those of you recovering or still making the decision I am glad I did this.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

It's normal for cum to just ooze out after being implanted.

Return to “Implants”