29 days since implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Street Bully

29 days since implant

Postby Street Bully » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Almost a month since I took the leap and got implanted. Things so far are all good, stitches are all gone and no pain. I still can't pump it up till I go back to my doc's on April 16th. The first week was quite painful but each passing day it got better. Now the wait till the 16th, seems like a long time from now but it will get here.

Pumpupthevolume

Re: 29 days since implant

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi,

I am 22 days since getting a Titan implant. It was sore, a lot more than I expected. After a week i saw the doctor, had the stitches taken out and he pumped it all the way up. He said "look how big it is!" It was but all I could say was "$%#$*!!! OWW!!!!" the first days it was about 40% pumped but was pulled up or over to the side by the jock strap. That made big kinks in the tubes. Now that a little pressure was let out by the doctor the kinks are gone. I think its going to be invisible if pumped all the way up or all the way deflated. It feels ok now in about 2 weeks I go back and learn to begin pumping. I have been busy reading the techniques to pump it up, heat it, and let it sit inflated to stretch it out. It seems people happy with their size seemed to do more of this. Stay tuned.

dennov

Postby dennov » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Pumpupthevolume wrote:Hi,

I am 22 days since getting a Titan implant. It was sore, a lot more than I expected. After a week i saw the doctor, had the stitches taken out and he pumped it all the way up. He said "look how big it is!" It was but all I could say was "$%#$*!!! OWW!!!!" the first days it was about 40% pumped but was pulled up or over to the side by the jock strap. That made big kinks in the tubes. Now that a little pressure was let out by the doctor the kinks are gone. I think its going to be invisible if pumped all the way up or all the way deflated. It feels ok now in about 2 weeks I go back and learn to begin pumping. I have been busy reading the techniques to pump it up, heat it, and let it sit inflated to stretch it out. It seems people happy with their size seemed to do more of this. Stay tuned.

I'm almost at 6 weeks and because of a hematoma in my sac I haven't been able to pump it up (or deflate it, it's about 30% inflated), I was extremely depressed at the small size it turned out to be after surgery and my doc put in a 23 cm Titan, I'm hoping that once I start pumping it will increase in size both length and girth. I was a little over 6 1/4 in girth before the surgery and my gf called me her fat boy but now it's barely 5 inches in girth (if that!) and she no longer calls me her fat boy so I'm starting to regret the surgery.
61 year old with a 23 cm Titan.

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Ok ...its now 23 days since my implant and I just had sex with my beautiful wife! My unit is only about 10 -20 % pumped but it worked. It didnt hurt and I ejactulated a ton! This was a surprise I was not expecting that. The doc said sex is ok but no pumping for 2 more weeks. I told my wife "Just you wait!" Very happy.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 am

Some guys just take longer than others,it took me about 10 weeks to get my girth back which actually increased about 30% back as well as length. I was about 3.5 inches in length when I came home and thinking what have I done. I am now 61/2 inches.

Jim

dennov

Postby dennov » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Jim, which implant did you get?
61 year old with a 23 cm Titan.

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 pm

I am now 28 days since the implant. Pain is finally gone. I walked a mile on the beach yesterday. My doctors instructions are strict," Do not mess with it until I say so". Sex is allowed but only with it pumped the 20% he left in there. I must admit I am tempted. I did squeeze the bulb enough to have maybe 1/3rd of a pump. I see my doc a week from tomorrow to learn to cycle the device. He pumped it all the way and deflated it at 10 days and it hurt like a mother. I suspect next week will not be fun but understand if i cycle it after that 3 times or so daily I will maximize length and girth. I am prepared for some discomfort towards this goal.

Bottom line....it has been painful...there were times I said "God what have I done?" ...but I think it is going to be alright.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Hey pumpupthevolume that's awesome man. What about your size? Does it look like you're gonna get back the same as you were before? And how old are you?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:50 pm

I was about 8" and quite thick before. I never had many of the serious ailments that effected others on here. My problems were just due to my heart medications. I could still get hard but it was difficult to keep going.

I am sitting here with the implant only pumped up about 20% but it is as much girth as I ever had and measures about 6 1/2" Once inflated we will see plus I will inflate and deflate a few times a day to stretch the skin. While I am waiting for the "Go for activation" I am keeping the skin soft with Shea Butter with hopes that the stretching when I can pump will go easier. I plan to also stretch it in hot baths as much as I can.

One thing that has surprised me is I still can get an erection. The head swells and the shaft stiffens. Even without pumping it up. Its not quite the same as a normal erection but more than I expected. The other thing I have noticed is when I ejactulate it feels great just like before but instead of shooting out it just more runs out. I dont know if this is temporary and due to the surgery or permanent.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Pumpupthevolume

Postby Pumpupthevolume » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Oh I forgot to say I am 57.

Return to “Implants”