SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Konabud

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby Konabud » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:31 am

I’m in the West Palm Beach area and seeking advice. Bi mix was not successful and now on the first formula of tri-mix with not great results. I’ll see my Dr again but he doesn’t seem as concerned as me about getting my erection back. He removed my prostate a year and a half ago. So I’m reading about different trips-mix formulas but also interested in learning more about an implant. Anyone in the area willing to discuss their experience and Doc who did the work?

Robert here.

NorCol

Postby NorCol » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:48 pm

Somewhat willing to show and tell. Did PDE5, VED, bi and tri-mix. Experienced PD. Had AMS and now Coloplast.

4rest4rest

Postby 4rest4rest » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:00 pm

Konabud wrote:I’m in the West Palm Beach area and seeking advice. Bi mix was not successful and now on the first formula of tri-mix with not great results. I’ll see my Dr again but he doesn’t seem as concerned as me about getting my erection back. He removed my prostate a year and a half ago. So I’m reading about different trips-mix formulas but also interested in learning more about an implant. Anyone in the area willing to discuss their experience and Doc who did the work?

Robert here.

I tried bi, tri and quad mix.
Quad mix gave me a chubby fat penis, and a hell of a headache.
I'm getting a coloplast titan in 2 weeks.
Don't waste time once the shots fail.
Get it over with.
4rest :) from Southern WV, 61 ED off and on since 2016, Severe currently and Coloplast Titan implanted on December 4 2023. Feel free to in box me.

RaySmith_1958

Postby RaySmith_1958 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:34 am

Lakeshore52 wrote:
RaySmith_1958 wrote:Tulsa Oklahoma USA, thinking about getting implant this year with Dr. Pritchard. Anyone in the Tulsa area to talk with?

I am from near Tulsa and Dr. Pritchard did my implant surgery in May 2023. I had some pain from the surgery, as expected, but am totally infection free. Ibuprofen was the answer to the inflammation, burning pain I experienced all along the implant tubes. Ouch!
At month 5, I have just a bit of implant tip pain at the left side of my head. The pain is because I had Peyronies, but I am getting better, slowly.
My Doctor's PA told me my penis is still getting used to a tube being there.

Glad to hear that, I am going in for surgery in January, so hoping he doesn't screw up cause it is a permanent screw up. Did you feel Pritchard did a good job?

Lakeshore52

Postby Lakeshore52 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:18 pm

RaySmith_1958 wrote:
Lakeshore52 wrote:
RaySmith_1958 wrote:Tulsa Oklahoma USA, thinking about getting implant this year with Dr. Pritchard. Anyone in the Tulsa area to talk with?

I am from near Tulsa and Dr. Pritchard did my implant surgery in May 2023. I had some pain from the surgery, as expected, but am totally infection free. Ibuprofen was the answer to the inflammation, burning pain I experienced all along the implant tubes. Ouch!
At month 5, I have just a bit of implant tip pain at the left side of my head. The pain is because I had Peyronies, but I am getting better, slowly.

Glad to hear that, I am going in for surgery in January, so hoping he doesn't screw up cause it is a permanent screw up. Did you feel Pritchard did a good job?

I felt Dr. Pritchard did a great job on my implant surgery. My sensation is back to normal after 6 months and I have very minimal tenderness at my head. My sex life is back to normal.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:20 pm

RaySmith_1958 wrote:
Lakeshore52 wrote:

Hakky is in Atlanta…not too far away for what we all know will be the best possible outcome
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

RaySmith_1958

Postby RaySmith_1958 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:16 pm

Lakeshore52 wrote:
RaySmith_1958 wrote:
Lakeshore52 wrote:

I felt Dr. Pritchard did a great job on my implant surgery. My sensation is back to normal after 6 months and I have very minimal tenderness at my head. My sex life is back to normal.

Good to hear makes me feel a little more comfortable with Dr. Pritchard... Thanks Lakeshore52

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:44 pm

Konabud wrote:I’m in the West Palm Beach area and seeking advice. Bi mix was not successful and now on the first formula of tri-mix with not great results. I’ll see my Dr again but he doesn’t seem as concerned as me about getting my erection back. He removed my prostate a year and a half ago. So I’m reading about different trips-mix formulas but also interested in learning more about an implant. Anyone in the area willing to discuss their experience and Doc who did the work?

Robert here.

Just celebrated one year Titan Coloplast. Had it done in Miami with Dr Perito. Very successful. PM me if you'd like.

formsetter

Postby formsetter » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:15 pm

is anyone near the Pittsburgh area

willing to show and tell
I have surgery in 3 weeks getting a little nervous
curious to how it really works
you can pm me
47 ed for 3 years blame it on finasteride implanted on Jan 3 with cavell
Titian with classic pump 23.0 with .5 RTE
pre implant 7" x 5.5"
6.5" x 5" now hopefully get it all back with cycling

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:01 pm

formsetter wrote:is anyone near the Pittsburgh area

willing to show and tell
I have surgery in 3 weeks getting a little nervous
curious to how it really works
you can pm me

I sent you a PM.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”