SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Longlines8

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby Longlines8 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:22 pm

I would be happy to discuss/show someone how things went for me. I'm located in Southern Illinois.
Prostate Cancer Gleason 6, surgery 6/2017. Used Tri-Mix shots post surgery with diminishing returns until Urologist recommended Implant. AMS 700 CX 12mm x 18cm with 2cm RTE on Dec 14, 2023

Allen57

Postby Allen57 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:27 pm

I got my AMS 700 implant mid November 2023. I would be happy to discuss my results. I did not get much training from my doctor. I am unsure as to how often I should be cycling the device. I am happy with it so far. But I do seem a bit shorter when hard. When not hard my dick now sticks straight out - in the past it would shrink back a lot. Going to be a learning process on how to keep it somewhat concealed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:27 pm

Allen57 wrote:I got my AMS 700 implant mid November 2023. I would be happy to discuss my results. I did not get much training from my doctor. I am unsure as to how often I should be cycling the device. I am happy with it so far. But I do seem a bit shorter when hard. When not hard my dick now sticks straight out - in the past it would shrink back a lot. Going to be a learning process on how to keep it somewhat concealed. Any advice would be appreciated.

I wear my penis pointed up and a little bit to the side, held in place by stretchy underwear with enough strength to hold it up and pressed against my belly.

Just one man's solution.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:51 pm

PM me.

I would be happy to chat/ video

Had 3 surgeries (both Infrapubic and scrotal)...still glad I did it
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:27 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Allen57 wrote:I got my AMS 700 implant mid November 2023. I would be happy to discuss my results. I did not get much training from my doctor. I am unsure as to how often I should be cycling the device. I am happy with it so far. But I do seem a bit shorter when hard. When not hard my dick now sticks straight out - in the past it would shrink back a lot. Going to be a learning process on how to keep it somewhat concealed. Any advice would be appreciated.

I wear my penis pointed up and a little bit to the side, held in place by stretchy underwear with enough strength to hold it up and pressed against my belly.

Just one man's solution.

Then, if having a shower or using batchsuit It must be pretty noticeable, right?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:38 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Just one man's solution.

Then, if having a shower or using batchsuit It must be pretty noticeable, right?

I am not sure what a "batchsuit" is. But in a shower, steam room or other nude venues, my LGX-supported penis does not "point" to an embarrassing degree.

If I were unable to achieve 100% deflation, it would be a problem, though. If my penis was at "half-staff" chronically, that would present a problem of adaptation. If I were called upon to explain it, I would unashamedly explain that "This is my penis in its unaroused state, a medical condition about which I can do nothing." If anyone had any objection about that, I would consider it their problem, not mine.

Turning the objection around like that would be an exercise in diplomacy, especially in mixed company or with children around.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:53 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I wear my penis pointed up and a little bit to the side, held in place by stretchy underwear with enough strength to hold it up and pressed against my belly.

Just one man's solution.

I am not sure what a "batchsuit" is. But in a shower, steam room or other nude venues, my LGX-supported penis does not "point" to an embarrassing degree.

If I were unable to achieve 100% deflation, it would be a problem, though. If my penis was at "half-staff" chronically, that would present a problem of adaptation. If I were called upon to explain it, I would unashamedly explain that "This is my penis in its unaroused state, a medical condition about which I can do nothing." If anyone had any objection about that, I would consider it their problem, not mine.

Turning the objection around like that would be an exercise in diplomacy, especially in mixed company or with children around.

I meant bathsuit, sorry, in a pool or the beach.

Why would you not be able to leave It 100% deflated?

My question, if i tell the truth, is mainly done because I play football with my group of friends and we have shower in the locker rooms. If suddenly my penis is always semierected for sure there would be questions which I do not want to answer.

Also for other social situations such as pools o the beach as I told you, as I am still a guy in my late twenties.

Thanks for your answer.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:53 pm

Juerhareb wrote:My question, if i tell the truth, is mainly done because I play football with my group of friends and we have shower in the locker rooms. If suddenly my penis is always semierected for sure there would be questions which I do not want to answer.

Also for other social situations such as pools o the beach as I told you, as I am still a guy in my late twenties.

Thanks for your answer.

My answer for your question is it is going to depend on which implant you get. My Titan leaves a nice bulge in my underwear. Guys with the AMS models report a pretty natural flaccid look. Ask your doc about different models. But if you do get implanted be proud of it. Your guy friends will be jealous.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:48 pm

Juerhareb wrote:(edited for focus)
Why would you not be able to leave It 100% deflated?

The most likely explanation would be if there is scar tissue encapsulation of the reservoir, preventing complete deflation. Sometimes complete deflation is uncomfortable because the deflated implant cylinders have kinks or creases (commonly called "dog ears"). My 100% deflated implant leaves me with a flaccid shape (flattened or crooked) that is noticeable and might raise questions, too.
Juerhareb wrote:(edited for focus)
My question, if i tell the truth, is mainly done because I play football with my group of friends and we have shower in the locker rooms. If suddenly my penis is always semierected for sure there would be questions which I do not want to answer.

Thanks for your answer.

Bathing suit or swim suit, beachwear or bathsuit (all describing the same thing) or nude, a man's penis will be apparent. It the swimsuit is the loose, boxer-type, wearing "foundation" underwear that holds the penis against the body is an option. If wearing the more form-fitting suit common for competition racing or bodybuilders, your penis will be "printing" through the cloth, no doubt. And if more prominent than socially acceptable, a problem to which I have no solution at the moment.

Nude (steam room, locker room, medical exam, shower, etc), you may just have to confess that "This is my penis' permanent condition when I am not aroused; get used to it". (This might raise the question of what it looks like when you ARE aroused :shock: )
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:50 pm

Post op 2nd implant 3 years. All works well. I am in Philadelphia/South Jersey. I have a coloplast titan and had PD. That is now gone. I would be happy to show and tell.

Return to “Implants”