SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
liaison2

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby liaison2 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 pm

To all...this site gave me the opportunity to meet a gentleman/mentor in order to see, touch and ask all those obscure and direct questions that are so necessary for an informed decision. Your possible medical choice of an Implant is a sober one and you need all the facts and associate experience you can get.
I will help any that are near FT.Worth TX that need that experience. My turn to Paying It Forward.

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:58 pm

treifsnyder wrote:Exceptionally happy- can't imagine the two camps of unhappy guys who either a) regret it or b) feel they lost size. It's been the biggest physical and emotional quality of life thing I've ever done for myself. If anyone wants to consider Andrew Kramer, I'd be happy to talk to you in depth about my thought process (I was Kramer vs Eid but liked Kramer's videos online, there's like 100 of them)- you can PM me, more than happy to show and tell or Skype anyone. This board is amazing, saved my life!

Kramer guy here. I second this start to finish.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:26 am

Anyone in the greater Seattle area that is willing to show and tell.....I am seriously thinking about an implant....

Cheers,

Curt

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:01 am

I am in the Fort Worth area as well, if there is anyone that is in the Dallas or Fort Worth area that would like to discuss an implant I will be willing to meet.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:39 pm

I met an older gentleman earlier this week, and somehow the discussion came around to him saying something like his sex life was a distant memory, with ED caused by his diabetes. He and his wife hadn't had sex in years. I told him it didn't have to be that way, and asked if he had talked to his doctor about an implant. He said no, he didn't know much about them, other than hearing of a friend of his who had one about 7 years ago. He was more concerned with the cost. I explained that Medicare covered the cost if the ED was of medical origin, and gave him the name of my doctor, explaining that I had had an implant done earlier in the year. He wasn't sure if he was interested in having it done, so I asked if he wanted to see how it works in person. He said yes, so I proceeded to drop the drawers and show him. I let him feel the pump, and then let him feel how firm the erection was, and then how easy it was to deflate. Now, I don't have much to be "proud of" but he was impressed at how firm it was, described it as miraculous. After the fact, I can't believe I did it, but he thanked me for showing it to him and said he was going to talk to his doctor about it as soon as possible. Made me feel pretty good.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

MickCrowder

Postby MickCrowder » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Lancaster County, PA here. Im 6 months post-op and couldnt be happier. Got a Coloplast Titan OTR. I would be willing to do a show and tell.
57 yr old living in Lancaster County, PA. ED for the past 10 yrs. Bionic on July 2, 2015. 22cm Titan OTR. Dr Garber in Philadelphia did the surgery.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Count me in. Bionic Rocketman here. Bakersfield California area 110 miles north of Los Angeles. Ams CX 02/26/14. Talk Show and Tell. If both are comfortable with it.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:52 pm

FlaDon wrote:I met an older gentleman earlier this week, and somehow the discussion came around to him saying something like his sex life was a distant memory, with ED caused by his diabetes. He and his wife hadn't had sex in years. I told him it didn't have to be that way, and asked if he had talked to his doctor about an implant. He said no, he didn't know much about them, other than hearing of a friend of his who had one about 7 years ago. He was more concerned with the cost. I explained that Medicare covered the cost if the ED was of medical origin, and gave him the name of my doctor, explaining that I had had an implant done earlier in the year. He wasn't sure if he was interested in having it done, so I asked if he wanted to see how it works in person. He said yes, so I proceeded to drop the drawers and show him. I let him feel the pump, and then let him feel how firm the erection was, and then how easy it was to deflate. Now, I don't have much to be "proud of" but he was impressed at how firm it was, described it as miraculous. After the fact, I can't believe I did it, but he thanked me for showing it to him and said he was going to talk to his doctor about it as soon as possible. Made me feel pretty good.

This is amazing, Don. All done discreetly and properly. I am sure you all were close friends or at least acquaintances at the time of your meeting. But if not, you have made a friend for life. I am impressed with your concern and candor. When men get that honest with one another about their sexual struggles (even without showing him your implant which to me was a supreme act of kindness) a wonderful thing happens in that friendship.

Accolades to you Don for your transparency.

alan46

Postby alan46 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 am

I'm north of Boston, MA and would like to talk to someone in this area who has had an implant.

rcole1055

Postby rcole1055 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:19 pm

A few questions actually, did your doctor tell you if there is anything method (pills, pump, injections) that works even a little bit, not to get the implant? I can achieve a semi erection with my wife, and insertion, but not very hard at all, tired of the rings from the pump snapping on my scrotum, pills don't seem to work at all, and I'm on medicaid anyway. Tired of not having a nice erection

Also the big question, after you've, ahem, finished, is it the same feeling as ejaculating?

Dr. Canterbury in Akron, OH is my urologist, has anyone heard of his work, dealing with implants?

Thanks for the response guys

Rick

Return to “Implants”