SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jssherrard

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby jssherrard » Tue May 07, 2024 8:38 pm

Hello! jssherrard - I am willing to show and tell. Charlotte (Lake Norman region), North Carolina
Diagnosed with prostate cancer (genetically predisposed) at 52. Aggressive and required immediate intervention. Robot assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) in December 2021. Erectile function never returned. Penile implant (AMS 700) in March 2024.

Mijudac79

Postby Mijudac79 » Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 pm

I’m in Orange County, California. Implanted late October of 2023. I’m absolutely comfortable with show and tell. I was fortunate enough to have two gentlemen who allowed me to experience the process of inflation and deflation, as well as allowing me to actually touch the “subjects”. I was pretty sure I was going to go through with the surgery, but these two guys absolutely cinched it for me. I also had some long distance friends who gave me the courage to do it and have been helpful after the surgery, with what I call cheerleading rah rah each time I got discouraged or confused about after surgery care along with hints about the pumping process.
Message me with whatever information you’re willing to share, phone number, etc.?
And I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri May 10, 2024 11:33 am

Mijudac79 wrote:I’m in Orange County, California. Implanted late October of 2023. I’m absolutely comfortable with show and tell. I was fortunate enough to have two gentlemen who allowed me to experience the process of inflation and deflation, as well as allowing me to actually touch the “subjects”. I was pretty sure I was going to go through with the surgery, but these two guys absolutely cinched it for me. I also had some long distance friends who gave me the courage to do it and have been helpful after the surgery, with what I call cheerleading rah rah each time I got discouraged or confused about after surgery care along with hints about the pumping process.
Message me with whatever information you’re willing to share, phone number, etc.?
And I’ll get back to you ASAP.

PM me anytime, I'm 6 years in with my coloplast titan and LOVE it!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

SquadCaptain74

Re: SHOW & TELL (NOVA)

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Wed May 15, 2024 9:44 am

Northern Virginia here (PWC/Loudoun/Fairfax) and hopeful to help bring some candid insights from my own 30 year journey.

My journey includes every pill, pump, medication, patch, injection, therapy out there. NOTHING has been as effective as my implant. Its saved my marriage and has given me - what I missed for decades: a successful intimate life.

Happy to "Show and Tell" for those who still have questions.
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed May 15, 2024 11:03 am

SquadCaptain74 wrote:Northern Virginia here (PWC/Loudoun/Fairfax) and hopeful to help bring some candid insights from my own 30 year journey.

My journey includes every pill, pump, medication, patch, injection, therapy out there. NOTHING has been as effective as my implant. Its saved my marriage and has given me - what I missed for decades: a successful intimate life.

Who was your surgeon?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Wed May 15, 2024 3:40 pm

I am in Los Angeles, 5 months post surgery. I am happy to do any kind of show and tell for anyone. I have done many, and it is wonderful to hear from guys about how much even knowing that there is a solution changed their lives.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
SquadCaptain74 wrote:Northern Virginia here (PWC/Loudoun/Fairfax) and hopeful to help bring some candid insights from my own 30 year journey.

Who was your surgeon?

Chesapeake Urology: Dr. Friedlander and Dr. Sharma. EXCELLENT practitioners!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Old Guy

Re: SHOW & TELL OHIO

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm

In Cincinnati if there is anyone wanting to ask questions or do a Show & Tell. 4+ years with a Titan and it has been great.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”