9 month post-implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

9 month post-implant

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Coloplast Titan - implant April 24, 2013

This morning I had my most recent follow-up with my surgeon. It's really been 8.5 months since implant. I prepared a list of questions as follows:

- peeing - how can I "empty" better as not to (occasionally) leak on my pants??
- "release" location is inconvenient but still doable
- are we stuck with the severe left turn?
- it seems to, even when I release it and get it pretty "flat", to "fill" back up over a few days. Not "real full", just not near as "empty" as it had been. I
sometimes squeeze the bulb one time (to lock it - read on the internet - doesn't seem to make any difference)
-lately have not been able to get it as "empty" as I have been. In general it works a bit better or worse for me on randomly different days.

As his answer to 2 and 3 and somewhat to the others as well was another surgery, these are simply "inconveniences" to me so, no new surgery until absolutely necessary.

As it is, I have very good sexual function, tremendous orgasms, something in my pants that feels like a dick again and have been having a LOT of fun with my new toy.
So after 8.5 months, 2.5 or so months of which were extremely painful, I told my doc: "damn I am glad I had this done!!!!" (Thank you Humana!!!)
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”