Large Implant Experiences

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hsarge

Large Implant Experiences

Postby hsarge » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:54 pm

I have read all of Genome's posts. Are there any others with longer implants. Even with lack of use recently, I still measure 21 cm bone pressed stretch. Flaccid my dick looks like a 4+ inch Shar Pei, all rolls. I have no idea how much I have internally. I am not a big guy, 5'7" 165 lbs. Does anyone else have experience sizing a large implant. I have an appointment with Dr Andrew Kramer soon. I am looking for the right questions to ask and to benefit from any experiences you might have. Really appreciate all the info that contributors provide. Thanks.

alan46

Re: Large Implant Experiences

Postby alan46 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 am

I have done a lot of research on this over the last several months. You probably need a 28cm implant with rte's. The variable is the doctor. His experience, how he measures etc.

hsarge

Postby hsarge » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks for responding gentlemen.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 am

hsarge wrote:I have read all of Genome's posts. Are there any others with longer implants. Even with lack of use recently, I still measure 21 cm bone pressed stretch. Flaccid my dick looks like a 4+ inch Shar Pei, all rolls. I have no idea how much I have internally. I am not a big guy, 5'7" 165 lbs. Does anyone else have experience sizing a large implant. I have an appointment with Dr Andrew Kramer soon. I am looking for the right questions to ask and to benefit from any experiences you might have. Really appreciate all the info that contributors provide. Thanks.

I have what some would consider to be a longer implant. My health insurance limited my out of network coverage so I elected to have a local experienced urologist perform the surgery. I had the surgery done June, 2011 but had to have a revision December 2011 due to so-called "floppy head" problems. I didn't lose any length but did gain some girth. Erect and aroused I measure a little over 8 inches. I'm only 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weight about 145 pounds. I have a Titan device. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results. To resolve the floppy head problem the doctor had to literally tunnel into the glans and put in even longer cylinders. I don't believe he botched the first try. It was just one of those things that can happen with surgery.

Ask the doctor how to avoid "floppy head" problem.

KMeister

hsarge

Postby hsarge » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks K,
'Floppy head' is a concern I will discuss with the doctor. I am a little over 8" stretched now. Could you tell me the titan size your doctor used and if you had any rear tip extenders? Also, could you tell me about your recovery? Thanks

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 pm

it really does not matter what size he used. Each person is a different case. 2 guys can have a 6" inch penis and receive diffenrent sized implants because they can have different proximal corporal size.

Here i leave you a paper related to your interest: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/au/2012/896070/
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 pm

hsarge wrote:Thanks K,
'Floppy head' is a concern I will discuss with the doctor. I am a little over 8" stretched now. Could you tell me the titan size your doctor used and if you had any rear tip extenders? Also, could you tell me about your recovery? Thanks

From what I can tell reading the op report (it's a bit confusing) the surgeon used 20 cm cylinders with 3 cm rear tip extenders.

KM

proactive

Postby proactive » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm

You will not have to worry about a floppy head with Dr. Kramer. Depending on your body, you may or may not get 8 inches with the implant. People with the same size implant do not always have the same size BPL. I am 5.5 with a 20cm and a 1cm extender. Others are 6 with the same size implant. I can tell you one thing though. That thing is as far in the head as possible. He is going to give you as much implant as your body can handle.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

hsarge

Postby hsarge » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my appointment with Dr. Kramer because of the snow storm that struck the Northeast. I emailed him my regrets and he responded within 10 minutes that he fully understood and said it was better to be safe. This is twice that I have emailed him and he has responded within the half hour. Quite impressive in my book.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 pm

hsarge wrote:Unfortunately, I had to cancel my appointment with Dr. Kramer because of the snow storm that struck the Northeast. I emailed him my regrets and he responded within 10 minutes that he fully understood and said it was better to be safe. This is twice that I have emailed him and he has responded within the half hour. Quite impressive in my book.

I agree. Whether it's him personally or a member of his staff, such a rapid response time is very impressive.

KM

Return to “Implants”