SSDA Subrini - Soft Penile Prosthesis Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
superfan

SSDA Subrini - Soft Penile Prosthesis Implant

Postby superfan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi guys, I'm 25 yo man with moderate-severe venous leak. After trying PDE5 inhibitors for several years with not much success even at really high doses, my doctor suggest me SSDA Subrini soft implant. He told me is a good one for a young man like me, because it simply add some rigidity that will be completed with my natural erection. So the concept is : CONSTANT PROTHESIS RIGIDITY 50-60% + MY ERECTION = GOOD ERECTION.
This implant looks good because it more natural.

He also told me that if in the future my erection will be not enough, I can change the prothesis with a tri-component or just try to use PDE5.

Do you have any experience or you know something more about this implant?

Thanks!

trucxrule

Re: SSDA Subrini - Soft Penile Prosthesis Implant

Postby trucxrule » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi,

No experience & in fact zero knowledge about such a device till I saw you post - just wanted to say thanks for sharing this info as I might be a good candidate & I will def research it more. Should I find relevant info I will pass it on.
Trucxrule

venousleak1990born

Postby venousleak1990born » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:09 am

i have the same situation and my doctor suggests AMS lxg
Implanted with Coloplast Genesis MALLEABLE on Jan 2024.
I have had venous leakage.
I didnt like the side effects of PDE5 inhibitors.
So far, I am very happy with the Coloplast Genesis.
I am from Türkiye.

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:21 pm

There is apparently a soft implant currently on the market: https://www.zsimplants.ch/en/products-e ... f-features

Since “venous leak” happens when the corpora don’t expand enough to compress the surrounding veins it does seem reasonable to try to keep them more expanded with a passive soft implant like this. But that’s just speculation.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:20 pm

Is this fundamentally different from the malleable implants that have been available for years? Just curious.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:19 pm

SteveSW wrote:Is this fundamentally different from the malleable implants that have been available for years? Just curious.

It’s a modern version of the original malleable implant.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Return to “Implants”