Post-op Day 2

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
soonerforever

Post-op Day 2

Postby soonerforever » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 am

so far so good.. ...no complications from surgery....ams 700 lgx with modeling from peyronies .....my doctors' associate came in yesterday (a young lady about my daughters age :oops: ) and was unable to deflate- question to those of you out there- am I supposed to be partially inflated or completely deflated and as far as taking a shower, is it okay to use soap in and around my crotch area?
AMS 700 LGX
Implanted 11/25/13
Dr. Lipschultz
55 y/o
ED 20 years/Peyronies/Leaky valve

Ronn1708

Re: Post-op Day 2

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 am

Congrats !!
I was implanted on Nov 13. My doctor had me showering the 2nd day post surgery. I used
soap (zest) with no problems. I was careful around the incision because it was tender at first.
Also I was inflated about 40 % the first 24 hours then deflated at time of discharge. I have the
Titan so I appear to have a semi all the time. I was off the Lora-tab on day 5. Hope you
are taking a stool softener for the first few days.
Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

p1s8d2

Postby p1s8d2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 am

Congratulations. I was implanted last Tuesday. My Dr. inflates at the time of surgery and then fully deflates for six weeks. He feels that long term, this approach offers the best potential for success. But every Dr. is different and they have their reasons so Im in no position to say which is best. In terms of showering, I was told to wait until 72 hours post op, and to use standard Dial gold, and with that, stay away from the incision. The hot water and run off soap alone will gradually cleanse the area gently. Also, carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE and use it often for the first several days. Minimizes the potential for infection and other sicknesses. It may sound simple, but just read a few infection stories on this site and you will want to take every precaution. Best of luck and feel free to PM me with any questions you may have, I'm just 7 days ahead :D .
40 years old from the East Coast
ED since my 20's and have no idea what caused it
Implanted on 11/19/13 with the AMS 700 LGX via John Hopkins Urology

soonerforever

Postby soonerforever » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 am

only issue now is keeping my 2 dogs (70 and 90 pounds) from jumping up on me ---already have my stretch-y pants set out for Thanksgiving :D tomorrow
AMS 700 LGX
Implanted 11/25/13
Dr. Lipschultz
55 y/o
ED 20 years/Peyronies/Leaky valve

Return to “Implants”