bigger men with Coloplast Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
imhungguy

bigger men with Coloplast Titan

Postby imhungguy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:27 am

I have a Titan and I would like to hear from other bigger men who also have one. I have certain problems with mine and want to see what the experience is for others. Prefer private. Thanks, Bill

DougMac

Re: bigger men with Coloplast Titan

Postby DougMac » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:22 pm

By BIG I am assuming you mean in the penis. I have AMX 700 BUT my problem is overweight. If it is that you are looking to talk about, message me.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 pm

I am getting a Titian implanted the 5th of Dec if you want to keep in touch. The research I did indicated the top doctors including mine who does over 150 a year at Duke Hospital like it better than the ams 700. My dr at Duke says it gives you a harder erection. my e-mail is jryancey44@frontier.com

imhungguy wrote:I have a Titan and I would like to hear from other bigger men who also have one. I have certain problems with mine and want to see what the experience is for others. Prefer private. Thanks, Bill

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Please keep us all posted. My doc at UT Southwest Dallas prefers the Titan. I'm. waitin on insurance answers but in any case it'll be after first of year.

Return to “Implants”