i guess now im officialy done for,out of options and ideas

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
soulforged

i guess now im officialy done for,out of options and ideas

Postby soulforged » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:43 am

since i accepted the fact that my only option to have sex again is an implant(and im only 22,severe post trauma peyronies) i went to one of the few doctors that does implants in my country(israel),he said we need a new dopler so he did one and he saw a lot of scar tissue in the left cc and a large plaque,he said the surgery will be a very tough one and that he wont take it on,so i sent my doppler to the other 2 surgens i knew of and they came back to me with the same answer basically saying "im not touching that"
however one of them was very nice and gave me the name of a surgeon i didnt even know about,i apperently he is a world-class implant surgeon named Santiago Richter,i was happy at first because i had no idea there is a world class surgeon in my country,so i searched for him online,found an article which he wrote about IPPs,was happy,than i saw that he died in 2009 -__-"
my only option is a surgeon from outside the country and i have no clue where im going to get the money to pay for the surgery out of my pocket in the US,travel costs and staying costs there for like 2 month(if i had to do it here it would be very cheap because id only have to pay for the implant itelf)
i deeply regret that i didnt go for the implant sooner(before the internat scar tissue developed,about a year ago) and now im absolutely 100% fucked,i guess i just wanted to vent a bit

Ronn1708

Re: i guess now im officialy done for,out of options and ideas

Postby Ronn1708 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 am

Sorry you are having to deal with such an issue at such a young age.
I had my surgery last Wednesday in Birmingham, AL.
I had a great experience from the Doctor to the Hospital Staff at St Vincent Hospital.
There was only an overnight stay. Not sure of the expense but I feel sure you could contact the
hospital. I am recovering very well and would go back through the surgery today if needed. It really
was a piece of cake for me.
Oh my doctor is Brian Christine. He is with urogolycentersalabama.com
Keep us posted on your progress.
Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

PhxDave

Postby PhxDave » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:52 am

I see that Dr. Santiago Richter worked at Sapir Medical Center, perhaps contacting them and seeing if there is someone who has taken up where Dr. Richter left off. I wish you all the best in your search for a solution.

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Souford,
I am really sorry that you are in such a difficult position. But don't give up and keep looking for ways to get the surgery done. Here are a couple of ideas I thought of:
1. Contact the doctor who referred you to the world class doctor who had unfortunately died and ask if there is another doctor that might handle a case like yours that he could refer you to.

2. Both of the manufacturers have phone numbers where people can call to get advice on implants. I suggest you call, describe your situation and ask if they can refer you to a doctor in Israel that might handle such a case. The Titan phone number might be the best as I have read that the Titan device is more often used if there is Peyrones but the AMS is worth a try too. The manufacturers keep close track of what doctors are using their devices so their marketing people can keep in touch with the doctors and convince them to only use their brand of implant. So they may have more knowledge of which doctors are good potentials for your case than other doctors would.

Best wishes and keep pursuing a result as there surely is one out there for you.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry to hear of your troubles I am having an implant done at Duke Hospital on the 5th Dec. There are several hospitals here in North Carolina that also provide a place to stay for nothing if you cannot afford it. My surgeon's is Dr.Aaron Lentz at Duke Urology he does 125-150 implants a year. He is going to use a Titian implant for me but he also use ams to. The University of North Carolina also have great surgeons that do these implants. If I can be of further assistance please contact me. My name is Jim Yancey my e-mail address is jryancey44@frontier.com good luck!

soulforged wrote:since i accepted the fact that my only option to have sex again is an implant(and im only 22,severe post trauma peyronies) i went to one of the few doctors that does implants in my country(israel),he said we need a new dopler so he did one and he saw a lot of scar tissue in the left cc and a large plaque,he said the surgery will be a very tough one and that he wont take it on,so i sent my doppler to the other 2 surgens i knew of and they came back to me with the same answer basically saying "im not touching that"
however one of them was very nice and gave me the name of a surgeon i didnt even know about,i apperently he is a world-class implant surgeon named Santiago Richter,i was happy at first because i had no idea there is a world class surgeon in my country,so i searched for him online,found an article which he wrote about IPPs,was happy,than i saw that he died in 2009 -__-"
my only option is a surgeon from outside the country and i have no clue where im going to get the money to pay for the surgery out of my pocket in the US,travel costs and staying costs there for like 2 month(if i had to do it here it would be very cheap because id only have to pay for the implant itelf)
i deeply regret that i didnt go for the implant sooner(before the internat scar tissue developed,about a year ago) and now im absolutely 100% fucked,i guess i just wanted to vent a bit

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Hey jryancy!

You mentioned that you have been using Trimix for 20 years. What happened that you now want to go for an implant?

wolfimplant

Postby wolfimplant » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:37 pm

HI,

Go to the German Consulate in your country and investigate for medical help for this problem.
The Freiburg University Hospital is the specialized center for such implants.
Google the university and find the urology department. Write an e mail to them
to assist you with advice of funding options. Also send the ultra sound pictures.

In addition, the US consulate might have advice for you how to get help as a foreigner in the USA.

Talk to Rotary club in your country for assistance in funding.

Hope this helps a little.
AMS LGX Implant Dec. 9th, 2013

Return to “Implants”