Which pump is best with the AMS 700 LGX?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JerGeezer

Which pump is best with the AMS 700 LGX?

Postby JerGeezer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm planning on replacing my defective AMS Ultrex with an AMS 700 LGX and have a question about the available pumps. There are three different pumps - the standard, tactile and momentary squeeze. I read on their site that the tactile pump is not available with the LGX, which leaves the other two. Their site indicates the momentary squeeze pump is recommended for younger guys (I'm 71) which leaves only the standard pump and I can't find information on their site about that one. Do any of you have experience with the LGX, which pump do or did you have, and are/were you satisfied with it?
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

jeremc

Re: Which pump is best with the AMS 700 LGX?

Postby jeremc » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I have the AMS 700 MS and very pleased with it. It's very easy to use.
Jere
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

JerGeezer

Postby JerGeezer » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks, Jere.

I see you're still young, although not as young as a really young guy, and you're actually not all that far from my age of 71. Do you think the momentary squeeze pump would be relatively easy for a guy of 71 who is in average health for an old geezer? How many pumps to pump your LGX completely?
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

webfoot

Postby webfoot » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:49 am

Hi. I just joined the forum so pardon me if I am somewhat behind in reading past posts. I did see your question, however, & wanted to respond. I had an AMS LGX "installed" back in 2009 & am almost 72. I have been using it regularly since then & find no issues whatsoever with manually pumping. Once you are used to the initial "pop" of activation - unless you are troubled with severe arthritis in your fingers - you will find it quite easy to squeeze with either one hand or possibly two. There are various positions on whether it is better to use short pumping (easy pressure) or longer, more hard pressure. Both ways seem to work fine for me. As I think back to my 1st month or so of use, I do recall that it took some time to get full erection but that was because of the need for interior healing to take place. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

JerGeezer

Postby JerGeezer » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks, Webfoot, and I'm glad you joined. Did you tell your doctor which pump you wanted, or do you have it because it just happened to be the one that he put in? I ask this because my doctor says that a pump comes already attached, with the only connection he makes being to the reservoir He is the doctor who installed the defective one I presently have, an AMS Ultrex, and since I was happy with it says that replacing it with the LGX is the way to go.

Would you describe this "pop" you mention? How do you do that?

Using "short" pumping (I'm assuming that's maybe half-way), how many pumps to get it completely "pumped?" Using harder pressure (I'm assuming that's completely compressing the bulb), how many pumps? You say it's easy to pump. I weigh about 155 pounds. Are you a burly ex-football player who finds lifting cars easy?

Return to “Implants”