Help: tissue stuck to bulb; not able to ejaculate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chandlerman4649

Help: tissue stuck to bulb; not able to ejaculate

Postby chandlerman4649 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Guys,

I know others have written about this but I can't remember reading any solutions.

I have a spot on my scrotum where the tissue is "fused" to the pump bulb and no matter how hard I pull, nothing comes loose and it's very painful when trying to pull the tissue away from the bulb. In fact it is aways painful, whether I'm pumping or it is just rubbing against my underwear. Has anyone had success pulling this tissue away from the pump bulb?

Also, it is impossible for me to have intercourse with my wife. The pump is so close to the underside of my penis that when I pump it up, everything draws even tighter and when I measure the top of my inflated penis, I have about 5" to 5-1/2" but when I measure the underside of my penis I only have between 3" and 3-1/2" which is not enough for successful penetration given the way both my wife and I are built. I "bottom out" :( Yes, I know losing weight might help a bit but it is not the solution to the position of the pump. Have any of you dealt with this pump position issue and what was the solution?

And last, has have any of you had trouble with ejaculation? As hard as I try, I cannot get myself to ejaculate whether through oral stimulation, manual stimulation or using a vibrator. There is minimal feeling of arousal and I know that is part of the problem but I don't know what to do.

I see my urologist/surgeon next Monday but I'm not confident that he will offer any solutions. By-the-way, I am 7 weeks out from my second surgery and everything is healed up nicely. The pump works great and I can successfully inflate/deflate without difficulty. In fact, with my LGX I am starting to "stretch" the tissue through aggressive pumping and have increased my length from 5" to around 5-1/2" if I pump hard (measuring the top side of my penis!)

Thanks for reading this. I hope some of you have suggestions or experiences with solutions that I might try.

Bob
64 years old. Struggling with ED for 15 years. Had AMS MS 700LGX implanted Tuesday, 07/09/13. New prosthesis implanted on Tuesday, 08/05/13 due to infection. Both implant surgeries done by Dr. Desiderio Avila Jr., Ironwood Urology, Phoenix, AZ.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Help: tissue stuck to bulb; not able to ejaculate

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Bob,
I know you don't want to hear my solution ... but by now you should have been able to detatch the pump from the scrotum. Ask your URO about him cutting it loose and re-positioning the pump and tubing lower in the scrotum (where it should be).
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

proactive

Re: Help: tissue stuck to bulb; not able to ejaculate

Postby proactive » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Mine was too high up until about week 10. Then just like everything else... when my body healed it let go of it and it dropped down. Almost like it was holding it up. When the tissue soften, it let go. See my post. First inflation of Titian. It has the entire most of my story after surgery. I also thought the pump had fused to the skin at one point as well, but it resolved itself on its own. Dr Kramer said that we could lower the pump after the new year if it was still and issue and that it would only be about a 5 min surgery and a week long recovery if I still thought that I needed it then. A week after I saw him things resolved themselves, so I wont be going back to have the pump lowered.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

Return to “Implants”