IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
colonelangus

IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Postby colonelangus » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:02 am

My doc had to re-schedule my follow up. This was hugely disappointing because my wife and I were counting down the days until I could test it out. So the other day I decided to just inflate a little and see how it went. But then I couldn't deflate it. It took me a good hour trying to figure it out, but once I did, I decided to inflate all the way. I squeezed until I couldn't squeeze any more. It wasn't as big as it used to be, but it was big enough and hard as a damn rock! I deflated and re-inflated a few times to make sure I had it. Then... the wife came home. I said, "I have something to show you." Her eyes were as big as saucers and we went straight to the bedroom and proceeded to give her one hell of a good orgasm! She LOVED it and so did I! We both laughed at how scared I was to do the surgery, but it's TOTALLY worth it.
40 year old that had an aircraft accident 3 years ago (Aug 11, 2010). I had a spinal cord injury at L-1 that left me with partial paralysis. I'm able to walk some with effort. I have bowel/bladder/ED issues from the injury. Titan implant on Aug 12, 2013

guy123

Re: IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Postby guy123 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 am

I'm glad for you and its good to hear these story it will make others like me easier to go through with it.

Thx Again for sharing

RugbyDave

Postby RugbyDave » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 am

Fantastic - so good to hear. Had a similar problem with inflation/deflation myself.

Someone on here told me that once you get it, you get it!!!

Great news now just keep enjoying.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 am

Hi Colonel,

First of all, congratulations on your new Titan Implant.
I was implanted with the Titan in December 2007 and it completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and
the emotional bond with my wife. We have fully enjoyed it for the past 5+ years!
Wishing you and your wife a lifetime of pleasure with your Titan Implant.
Best Wishes,

Bob

littlelarryman

Postby littlelarryman » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:33 pm

I AM ALSO HAVING TOUBLE WITH DEFLATING, SEEMS TO GET STUCK ON AUTO INFLATE, PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm

littlelarryman wrote:I AM ALSO HAVING TOUBLE WITH DEFLATING, SEEMS TO GET STUCK ON AUTO INFLATE

Please explain "auto inflate" ...

With an AMS unit, you are advised to hold the deflate button for 4 sec., most guys find this is not enough to totally deflate. Where you need to repeat the process, while squeezing the penis shaft.

With a Titan unit it has a dual deflate release ... where you squeeze both sides ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”