Considering implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boracay

Considering implant

Postby Boracay » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the love support and advice you give other "members". I am seriously considering a penile implant after suffering from ED for 10 years from 19 to almost 29,

When I workout a little to much, hike or do many activities my sex life practically dies. Its like a barrier that interferes with my life because I always ask how will thing affect my penis lol. When i do these things it gets small and cold. I seen maybe one hundred doctors and I have a Hormonal Imbalance with uncorrected ED. The last straw for me was when I met a 18 year old asian swimsuit model and she bought a new bed for me to stay with her in her apartment and she told me she loved me and wanted to have my children and cook for me and always take care of me and I can't get hard for days at times it interferes deeply in my life.

I am tired of spending hours and hours and days and years of my life trying different methods and I will go through this and just want to live as naturally life possible.

My questions are these
1. I only want to get a surgery one time if possible and have the least complications. I want it to be a one "shot" deal with a fully functionally normal sized penis without ever having to get a second surgery. What would the solution be?

2. I don't have insurance but I am willing to get any PPO insurance that will get the "Ball" rolling which would u recommend for the best doctor out with the best solution.

Thank you

tankerman777

Re: Considering implant

Postby tankerman777 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:50 pm

If you have moderate to sever ed 30% of the time I would really consider the implant as it will fix the problem but remember once you have the surgery you can not look back. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi, im almost 24 and im going to get the implant this year. It is not an easy decision. Once you get an implant, you will always need one. It will fail with time, most of the new ones will last 10 years approx or more. If the implant is installed correctly, you should get the same length off your stretched penis length at the moment of the surgery. Most of implantees are extremely to very happy, but there are exceptions, thats why you must be sure this is your only way. To know that ,you must go to a uro specialized in sexual medicine. Have you tried oral drugs? There are diagnostic procedures to evaluate your erections , like colour doppler with injection, rigiscan, etc, to adress if you have a organic condition. If you have hormone problems you should check an andrologist. In my case i have a venous leak so the implant is my only option. Send me pm if you want my help
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 pm

I disagree with the advice "ED_Nomore" posted above which said you might not be able to get the implant because of your age. There have been several guys in their 20's that have posted here about having gotten implants. One that has some really good info includng a video blog uses the user name which includes "Minnesota". You can find his video blog by clicking on "Discussion Forums" at the top of this page, then scrolling down to "Members only" and searching that for "Minnesota".

As far as your desire to only do it once, that is not possible. Because it is a mechanical device, it will wear out eventually. But I'm sure that after you have had 10 or 15 years of happy sex life you will be willing to come up with the money for a replacement. Or maybe you will have insurance to cover it then. Obamacare?

The cost of the surgery varies widely. My cost was covered by Medicare and it was about $14K. I have read somewhere here that there is a doctor at the Cleveland Clinc in Ohio that will do the surgery for a set price if you have no insurance and I think it was about $12.5K. Some guys have paid $25K or more, or their insurance has paid that much. Once issue is that if there are problems such as infection, you will need more medical care so you have to be able to cover that somehow. I don't know if the Cleveland doctor will cover that in his set fee.

Good luck on your search for a solution. You are probably in the right place here as there is a good chance an implant will work for you.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

Return to “Implants”