implant getting back where it should be

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
infinite19

implant getting back where it should be

Postby infinite19 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I had my implant almost two years ago and lost a couple of inchs,it has been around 5 inchs I was fooling around and had it about 3/4 hard and folded it to the right ,(had always had it straight up r to the left .Well after leaving it folded to the right for a day wearing tight underware I noticed it looked longer,I contuinted wearing it this way for a couple more days and it was getting longer not sure why but I am now 6.5 inchs my wife noticed the difference right away .
I don't know why this worked but it sure did

rlm1818

Re: implant getting back where it should be

Postby rlm1818 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Interesting. What was the size of your Titan? Any change in girth along with the increase in length?

Its difficult to understand what might have happened. Perhaps the cylinders changed position? Or, at 6 weeks Dr Eid bent and twisted my fully inflated penis to break up scar tissue that formed during the 6 weeks after surgery. He did that for some others too. It was quite painful for a few minutes. Did you have any pain during this time? Maybe some scar tissue broke up allowing the implant to expand more lengthwise? I did read about one man who noticed a sudden increase in girth at about 9 months post-op. He said he felt a painful "pop" and a few days later, when the pain was gone, his girth was greater. He believed scar tissue was broken up.

A few of us with 22cm Titans are about 6 1/2 inches erect BPL (bone pressed length).
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Wow i never heard something like that, but that are awesome news! You were one of the few here that were really unhappy with the implant, so it is very nice to hear this news! As rlm asked... any change in girth? Shape , hardness? Well i hope you can enjoy it now as you were supposed to!
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:08 pm

i went back to read your early post were you wrote that you felt an intense pain inside the base of your penis and in another one that you could feel the tubes... my guess is that (i dont know how or if this is possible) the proximal part of your right cyllinder was twisted until now... I´m curious but it really does not matter...the only thing that matters is that it is fine now!
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

Return to “Implants”