Implant satisfaction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tankerman777

Implant satisfaction

Postby tankerman777 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok guys I just inflated my implant and let me just say SON OF A BITCH THIS THING WORKS GREAT :D ;) :lol: :o :P ;) . I would say so far this is awsome AMS CX beautiful erection. My girth is maybe alittle less but the AMS CX will exspand that in time, as for length it is pretty much the same. On a scale from one to ten on satisfaction well right now I must say an 8 because the pump might have to be relocated becuase it is alittle to high and the post op pain the first three days ouch. I have an appt with the doc tomorrow about the pump and he says it is an easy fix. I will keep all of you awsome folks updated take care and good luck to all of you. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Implant satisfaction

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Nathan,
It's great to hear your recovery is going well ... hopefully your issues with the pump location are minor.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks Bionic_by_AMS ... you and Dave48003 have been an enormous help through all of this I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. Nathan
Last edited by tankerman777 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

chandlerman4649

Postby chandlerman4649 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Nathan,

Please let me know what your urologist says is the easy fix for the pump being so high. My pump pushes against the base of my penis and it is very hard to hold onto the pump to inflate/deflate. And when inflated (fairly hard) my penis measures 5-1/2" looking down from above BUT there is only 3-1/2" measuring under the penis. The problem with this is that I "bottom out" during intercourse. And 3-1/2" is hardly enough given the way both my wife and myself are built. My urologist/surgeon says there is nothing that can be done with the pump without going through a complete THIRD surgery and replacing all three pieces of my implant AGAIN. And after the first two, I am in no way interested in letting him do anything to me again! The basic problem is that the tubes that fill the cylinders from the pump are located at the base of my penis rather than further down in my scrotum so pulling down on the pump doesn't work because the tubes from the pump to the cylinders are very short with no give. It wasn't like this after the first surgery but the doctor can't give me an explanation of the difference. He just thinks it's GREAT....I DON'T :cry:

Thanks,

Bob
64 years old. Struggling with ED for 15 years. Had AMS MS 700LGX implanted Tuesday, 07/09/13. New prosthesis implanted on Tuesday, 08/05/13 due to infection. Both implant surgeries done by Dr. Desiderio Avila Jr., Ironwood Urology, Phoenix, AZ.

RugbyDave

Postby RugbyDave » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 am

Nathan

Great that you are so pleased with your implant. I'm about 5 weeks ahead of you and like you couldn't be happier.

Let us know how it goes with pump re-placement.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:00 am

Nathan, I'm glad your recovery is going well and that you are satisfied with the outcome. I am very happy with my implant and yet have a similar issue with the pump being adhered to the front of the scrotum and thus a bit high and forward. The adhesion is about one quarter inch in diameter. I keep pushing the pump down and several days ago there was some give and it settled a bit lower. I'm fairly hopeful this will resolve or that my doctor can do something simple to move it. I too am interested in what your doctor has to say about this.
Dave
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 am

Good morning brothers,,, my dr said it would be a simple surgery to move the pump and that there would be no over night hospital stay. My dr and me decided two wait for two or three months to see how things settle in at that time if its still an issue he will move the pump. My dr didn't give any details about the procedure other then it is an easy fix. I wish everyone good luck and if you want to talk pm me and I will give you my #. Nathan

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Congratulations Nathan. I'm so glad to hear things are working well for you. I'm really glad that your size concerns turned out to be no problem at all and that you're happy with your length and girth. I expanded about 1/2 an inch in both girth and length with my CX to beyond my stretched length even, so I think you'll get more expansion as time goes on too. That's great! I hope you have many years of satisfaction with your new toy and have lots of fun with it soon.

All the best,
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:26 pm

That sounds great I am considering having an implant the same one in fact. I appreciate you letting us know along the way it really helps guys like me. How much pain was there the first couple of days?

Jim

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 pm

The pain from the surgery the first couple of days was pretty tough but with pain meds it is manageable. I would highly recomend the implant if you have consistant ED. If you have problems more then 30% of the time I would get the implant because that 30% can really do some phyco damage. I will tell you that my implant gives me an erection harder then I ever had and WILL NOT GO DOWN until you want it to :D . Nathan

Return to “Implants”