It's official

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frankenweenie

It's official

Postby Frankenweenie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

As of Sept 4th 2013 I'm a proud inductee into the BBB.

My deepest most sincere thank you goes out to my urologist Dr Andrew Kramer, and the staff at the University of Maryland medical center. If you live anywhere near Maryland, or any of it's surrounding areas, you will be doing yourself a huge disservice by not at least meeting the man. I mean I've been a professional athlete before and not even then had I received such outstanding service.
Simply put Dr Kramer it was my pleasure having you as a surgeon/friend through this entire ordeal.

Dr Kramer is convinced that when I'm fully recovered that I should be able to have 9 1/2 inches of love machine for the Mrs. :twisted:
I'm gonna tear her up nice and slow, not because I have to, but rather because I can now, or at least will be able to. Without having to concentrate on keeping it up, I can concentrate on keeping her wet..

Sorry but that horny little devil is sitting on my shoulder again.

Now for the shitty part.
As I was coming out of my anesthesia, I had a heart attack. Full on massive heart attack to be exact, I believe the term for that type of episode is called the Widowmaker.

Let me be Crystal clear about a few things right off the bat.

First
I have had a bum ticker for several years now, and that I knew there was a larger than normal risk that this might happen. And it was ultimately my decision.

Next
I'm a forty year old Vet, and a former multiple time World Heavyweight Champion in pro wrestling.
I've had to give up my military career, and my wrestling career because of my heart. And I've given far too many years of my love life with my wife/best friend. And if I had've died on that table, since my heart was giving me shit of a life anyway.
I just honestly came to the decision that we couldn't lose what was left of us without me trying.

Lastly
Not only am I Bionic now, I have clear and clean stents in my heart.
Cardiac rehab here I come, five days a week for the next month.
I've changed my diet, and I've got about 50 lbs to lose.
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: It's official

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Congrats! ... Welcome to the Brotherhood ... let's hope your heart lasts as long as your new Implant. Keep us posted on your recovery/rehab progress ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Best Wishes for a speedy and complete recovery from your heart attack and a lifetime of pleasure for you and your wife with your new Implant.
Godspeed,
Bob

Frankenweenie

Postby Frankenweenie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 am

Update

After almost two weeks in, I've still got a decent amount of pain.
But as my urologist had explained to me numerous times, because of the blood thinners that I've been on since having my heart attack, my recovery has been reduced to a turtles pace.

But I'll take a full slow recovery, over being a dead man with a big cock ANY DAY.
Here is where I need some help, please let me know where you guys were two weeks into your recovery? And am I just being impatient?

Dr Kramer has my deepest respect as not just a surgeon, but rather being my surgeon.

Bob 1138.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, and by all means keep them coming.

And
Bionic by AMS.
Thank you for the warm invitation into the Brotherhood.
Please keep the prayers coming, as I can see the light at the end of the ED tunnel.
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

proactive

Postby proactive » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

let me see If I can sum this up for you in the fewest words possible my friend.
At two weeks ..... I was a miserable bear with a sore cock! LOL But It got better with time

Now I am happier than a camel on Wednesday! Because now every day can be hump day :D
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 pm

At 3 weeks post-op it was very painful when my doc did a test pump. I said to him that I thought I had a low threshold of pain. He said, "no you are right on track in your healing". At 7 weeks I started pumping myself and was ready for sex. I had not been ready because of the pain before that. Not completely pain free at 7 weeks but doing a lot better. Hang in there. You are on the track to success. How long it takes your body varies but you will get there in a few weeks.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 pm

For me the whole reason for getting an implant was to not have to have anything to do with medication anymore. I just got my implant two weeks ago and I do not have any issues with soft glans or floppy glans my Uro has only done 102 implants and the results I got you would think he has done 5000. You shoud not have to worry about floppy glans or soft glans if you have a good Dr doing the surgery. Good luck to you I hope you come out of surgery a brand new man with a brand new penis :D . Nathan AKA Tankerman777
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

proactive

Postby proactive » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:18 am

I think he is talking about a soft head. That is something that the implant will not necessarily correct. It will correct most any issues related to the shaft but it will not MAKE the head swell. If that is what you are referring to, I have seen something some whre where Dr. Eaid in NY does an injection of sometype. Collagen or something to make the head bigger. I think it has to be repeated every so often. I don't recall anyone here saying that they have had it done though. The swelling in mine came back about week 10 or 11 on its own.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

My head was trying to get ingorged two days after i left the hospital. my doc said i have good blood flow i just couldn't stay erect more then a few minutes if that. I can feel the tips im my head but it feels some what natural i have no complaints. all I can think about at this point is making love to my wife with out loseing my erection. I cant use it until 10/4/13 when that day comes I will be enjoying my new penis and so will my wife :D . Good luck to all my brothers out there. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Frankenweenie

Postby Frankenweenie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Hey guys
I'm three and a half weeks post op, and had to travel to Maryland again to see Dr Kramer today.
He says that because of the blood thinners that I'm on, that I should expect my recovery to be almost doubled.

Having said that, he feels that this is some of his best work, and that I should have a bigger than average length when I'm done healing. That was music to my wife's ears!

I suggested that we go on a couples cruise, that way we wouldn't disturb our neighbors, but rather insight a few dueling bedspring challenges. Just to prove that we've still got it, only now my insatiable carnal desires can be focused on pleasing her every want and need, because now I'm Bionic and can concentrate all of my attentions on taking her to the moon.

In closing
I cannot stress enough the importance of having a doctor that you trust, and one that has the bedside manor of a saint.
Because there WILL be times that you question if you've made the right decision, and having the support of your doctor to ease your troubled mind at your side is paramount!

Dr Kramer you are a Godsend!!!

Return to “Implants”