Best Post Op Underwear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rudyjo

Best Post Op Underwear

Postby rudyjo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello to my Bionic Brothers,

I am scheduled for my Titan implant surgery in about 2 weeks with Dr Kramer.

What is the most supportive and comfortable underwear that you would recommend after your surgery?
Some of the posts ranged from Jockey pouch to Walmart string underwear!
Also, is a jock strap needed?

Wish me luck!

Take Care.
Rudy

proactive

Re: Best Post Op Underwear

Postby proactive » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 pm

You will be in good hands. The first 2 weeks when I was partially inflated nothing worked well. The sack was mad when I wore anything loose and the shaft was unhappy when I wore anything tight. After Dr. Kramer deflated me from 30 percent to zero percent the Jockey pouch or a pair of cotton sliding pants worked that I used when I played softball. They are similar to biking shorts. That's what I used till I found the Jockeys at Belk.

Another tip for everybody about to be implanted. For the first few weeks you are going to leak a little bit after urinating no matter how much you shake it. Get yourself some Jock itch medication because that one little drip will keep everything just moist enough to make jock itch around the head possible. Happened to me after I went back to work. I was not sure what it was for the first few days because I had never had it before. I thought maybe it was because the foreskin no longer covers the head the same way that it use to. But cleared up as soon as I figured out what it was and started using the crème.

That catheter is going to irritate your Urethra and it may sting for a few days. I suggest Pyridium for the first 3 days or so to keep the burning sensation when you pee to a minimum. This makes your urine turn dark orange when you are taking it. It is over the counter.

Just a few lessons that I learned on my own. Never read anything about these issues on here.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

nuguy2

Postby nuguy2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 am

I agree with proactive that nothing was comfortable while partially inflated. Luckily I am retired and did not have to leave the house so I cut a hole in some cheap briefs and let my penis stick straight out .... I wore a long loose tee shirt and no pants. Once I was deflated I switched to elastic sports boxer briefs and found they gave good support .... only problem is thy don't have and opening in front so you have to strip all off to take a piss.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi Rudy,

First of all, congratulations on your up-coming Titan Implant.
I was implanted with the Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in February 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional intimacy with my wife.
I wish you a lifetime of pleasure with your Titan Implant.
I wore Muensingwear Pouch underwear for the first few weeks and I agree with Proactive that you just try to keep as comfortable during this time period.
You are in excellent hands with Dr. Kramer.
I recommend that you be patient during the healing process and follow Dr. Kramer's instructions.
As the tissue in your body grows around the components of your Implant, it will just become a part of you.
After 5+ years, I can honestly say that the Titan does not interfere with any of my daily physical activities.
Please keep us informed of your Post-Implant progress.
Best of Luck,

Bob
Last edited by bob1138 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GaryRN

Postby GaryRN » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Wal-Mart men's string bikini underwear with suspenders.my edema was so bad -the size of a grapefruit that I had to wear no e backwards. It worked.
Thanks Gary

Return to “Implants”