THINGS NOT WORKING OUT AS I EXPECTED.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chandlerman4649

THINGS NOT WORKING OUT AS I EXPECTED.

Postby chandlerman4649 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 pm

I am not doing very well at this time. The pain of the second surgery 2 weeks ago is incredible and the same thing is happening with this implant....the pump is being surrounded with some thick tissue which is VERY painful to touch and impossible to use the pump bulb to inflate and I can't even feel the deflate button.

I have two antibiotics I give myself through a PICC IV line and the bills are stacking up so fast that my wife and I cannot imagine how we'll ever be able to pay anything off (WE PAID CASH FOR THE FIRST SURGERY). Just the Arizona Home Care bill SO FAR will take us 8-1/2 YEARS to pay off with the payment plan set up with the billing manager. And we still have somewhere between 5 and 8 weeks to go with this IV antibiotics!

I told my wife Saturday evening that I wish that I would have NEVER heard of the word IMPLANT. It's just not fun thinking about it anymore.

Bob
64 years old. Struggling with ED for 15 years. Had AMS MS 700LGX implanted Tuesday, 07/09/13. New prosthesis implanted on Tuesday, 08/05/13 due to infection. Both implant surgeries done by Dr. Desiderio Avila Jr., Ironwood Urology, Phoenix, AZ.

tankerman

Re: THINGS NOT WORKING OUT AS I EXPECTED.

Postby tankerman » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I just said a prayer for you, hang in there brother we are all here for you. Nathan
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

colonelangus

Postby colonelangus » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Is insurance covering any of it at all?
40 year old that had an aircraft accident 3 years ago (Aug 11, 2010). I had a spinal cord injury at L-1 that left me with partial paralysis. I'm able to walk some with effort. I have bowel/bladder/ED issues from the injury. Titan implant on Aug 12, 2013

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh shit bob,
I'm so srry to hear of ur situation,
I will keep you in my prayers.
Best wishes,Rich.

Frankenweenie

Postby Frankenweenie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

God bless you my friend, I'm going through my own issues with trying to even get one.

I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers until you reach a full recovery and can use it painlessly.

Wish you a speedy recovery
Frankenweenie
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

Return to “Implants”