Losing my limp

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frankenweenie

Losing my limp

Postby Frankenweenie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

First off I'd like to thank Dr Andrew Kramer for the warmth in which you've handled my situation.

For those of you here at Frank Talk who've been on the fence about whether or not to pull the trigger on an implant, pray that you find someone to answer your tough questions about ED and all it encompasses. If you need to ask any questions of me, I'll be there for you, if I don't know the answer I'll find out with you, but there's absolutely no reason to suffer if you don't have to!

Here is my thoughts on Dr Kramer
When I first met this brilliant surgeon, I was at my wits end. I'd had a really bad experience with a surgeon out of Philadelphia and was contemplating just writing my sexuality off for good. I figured if it's this much trouble to get my problem fixed, then this is the kind of problem that I don't need, especially not on top of ED.

My wife and I walked into Dr Kramers office knowing that this was my last time trying to right this ship. As I sat in the waiting room,I was a bundle of nerves. But once I was called back to his exam room and Dr Kramer walked in, I started to explain my situation to him, he told me that it would be his honor to restore my lost function. He continued to explain in great detail, how he was going to help me, and gave me a sense of not just hope, but in a sense have me my manhood back. The more he talked, and addressed my concerns, the more I felt that burden being lifted.

By the time my wife and I were back at the car, there was only one more question that either one of us had, why in the hell couldn't we have met Dr Kramer sooner?

We laughed, talked and giggled like we did 23 years ago when we met. She said that she hasn't seen me this confident since we were teens.

The great news is that on August 21st 2013 I get to meet that 18 year old man, who swept this beautiful woman off of her feet, and combine him with the 40 year old knowledge of the man that I am today.

Wish me luck everybody, and say a quick prayer for me, and in a month say one for my wife because her ass once again will be mine! :D
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

cwatt1

Re: Losing my limp

Postby cwatt1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

This was a very uplifting post. I'm sure many guys who are contemplating implants will be heartened by it. From all the accolades on this site concerning Dr. Kramer and your own experience with him, it certainly seems like you found the right man to do your implant.

Godspeed.

Cary
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

colonelangus

Postby colonelangus » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

Good luck!! ...and good luck to your wife once it's fully functional. She's going to need it! ;-)
40 year old that had an aircraft accident 3 years ago (Aug 11, 2010). I had a spinal cord injury at L-1 that left me with partial paralysis. I'm able to walk some with effort. I have bowel/bladder/ED issues from the injury. Titan implant on Aug 12, 2013

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey frankenweenie,
Congrats on your upcoming implant.
May it restore everything ED Stole from you and more,as mine did me a year ago at age 41.......the doom and gloom of ED will hopefully be a thing of the past.
I wish you an uneventful recovery, and I wish you and your wife all the happiness your implant will bring,tell your wife to carry a needle she may need to burst your bubble and bring you back to earth when she sees how much confidence you gain....lol(you'll be strutting around like ur a cocky 18 yr old again...lol.(or maybe that was just me.....oops.)if you need to talk you can PM me.
Best wishes my brother.
Rich.

Frankenweenie

Postby Frankenweenie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you so much for the encouraging words gentlemen.

Update
My procedure was pushed back at least one week due in large part to my former cardiologists office giving me clearance, and revoking it the hour before my surgery, by a doctor that I'd never even seen before from their practice. Hence being classified as my former cardiologists office.

I'm trying to hang on in there, but as I've stated before the anticipation is killing me!
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

Return to “Implants”