Length Loss

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
koman2112

Length Loss

Postby koman2112 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi guys,
Like a lot of other guys, I loss some length after getting my implant (Coloplast Titan). I regained some after my doc told me to inflate the implant everyday for 6 months. Does anyone know if you can lose length several years down the road after the implant is installed? I would hope you cannot

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Length Loss

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I've never heard of anyone losing length (over time) after having an Implant ... however I would still cycle it at a regular basis to prevent any scar tissue buildup.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

koman2112 wrote:Hi guys,
Like a lot of other guys, I loss some length after getting my implant (Coloplast Titan). I regained some after my doc told me to inflate the implant everyday for 6 months. Does anyone know if you can lose length several years down the road after the implant is installed? I would hope you cannot

How much did you lose over-all if I may ask?

Jim

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Use it or lose it? Perhaps, so I'm not taking any chances. I pump up at least every other day. Also, my size went from about six inches a couple of months after the surgery to my normal eight inches after about half a year of routinely pumping up. I'm pleased with my regained length. My petite wife, who wears a size two dress? Not as much. LOL!

KM

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am

koman2112 wrote:Hi guys,

Don't know the answer. I pumped to the max daily for about a year. I don't pump to the max for sex, but now, a year and a half later, I try to take it to the max once or twice a week anyway. I find if I go longer than that, pumping to the max starts to be slightly painful again, but that goes away quickly once I pump to the max more regularly. I agree with Bionic that there might be a risk of scar tissue or atrophy if you don't keep stretching it regularly. I'm sure everyone is different, but try doing what I did (not quite on purpose), namely finding out what intervals you need for max pumping to keep pain at bay. I take pain at max pumping as an indicator that either I need more stretching or that scar tissue is an issue.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

infinite19

Postby infinite19 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 pm

I had my implant a couple of years ago and lost a couple of inchs but last week I had it pumped up about 3/4 of the way and folded it to the right wearing tight under ware I left it that way all day and part of the next when I noticed it was getting much longer any way it has grown almost 1 and 1/2 inch in the last few days I am loving this

hrdtop57

Postby hrdtop57 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:07 am

I had my first implant eight years ago. The device was a AMS 700 CX. My doctor did an excellent job and commented that I would be pleased with the results. I don't recall ever measuring my penis prior to surgery. I am sure that I did not lose any length and may have gained some length and certainly gained girth. About four weeks ago the prosthesis started leaking :( and would not inflate. One week ago I had surgery to replace the defective one with the AMS 700 LGx, my surgeon said the replacement would have to be larger. As you may know the LGx expands in length and girth. I questioned my doctor about length loss and he assured me that I would not lose any length and should see an increase in length. :D . I go back in a week for my postop visit and will inflate it for the first time. Wish me luck :!: .

Return to “Implants”