Does it look and feel natural.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tankerman

Re: Does it look and feel natural.

Postby tankerman » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Ok guys it is all coming dpwn to size,, what can I expect to lose 1/2 inch? 1 inch? 11/2 inch I really need some help with this I am already so small when flaccid under 3 inches and 5 1/2 inches erect. Thanks guys and gals. Nathan
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

Bxguy1

Postby Bxguy1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

I am very happy with how it looks flacid as well as hard. I am a little over 2 mos post and I am feeling more and more comfortable with it! I have not lost length (when full pumped its 6 1/2- 6 3/4 and when engorged a beefy 7"...girth is 5 1/2 to 6" depending on how much I'm pumped)...I believe it is geting thicker because at the end of my daily pump sessions, I really force extra pumps and can feel a burning ache and it seems to be getting bigger.. as far as flacid state - it is definately bigger and I feel confident with my package. I think because I had no rear tip extenders my penis hangs down more than those with rte's so it looks natural..The only thing unatural is the folds and crinkly feel when bent and it basically is harder than a natural soft penis,,,
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

GaryRN

Postby GaryRN » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:30 am

Dr. Raymond Costabile of UVA did my surgery. It is now 9-22. I have gained another inch in length and able to masturbate to orgasm. I am waiting for my wife's vagina to get the go ahead for sex. Things are better. One small part of the tubing is creeping up the side of the penis, but it is minimal. With any surgery there are and can be problens, for minimal to max. I was one of the 5% who had big problems: massive edema, 2 severe uti's and tubing misplacement. MY girth is inches and my length is baout 5.5 inches now. All in all things are better.
Thanks, Gary

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm

tankerman wrote:Ok guys it is all coming dpwn to size,, what can I expect to lose 1/2 inch? 1 inch? 11/2 inch I really need some help with this I am already so small when flaccid under 3 inches and 5 1/2 inches erect. Thanks guys and gals. Nathan

Some men lose length, some don't. I have a bit more girth for sure. Also, I was bummed out when I first inflated and had lost two inches but after after a few months and almost daily pumping I returned to my full eight inches. There's some research indicating that vacuum pump exercises prior to the operation definitely helps reduce length loss. I have a Coloplast Titan. I'm definitely a bit bigger when flaccid, which doesn't bother me a bit. My erection is stiffer, which is good, but not particularly flexible, which is not so good. In general I'm satisfied.

KM

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:14 am

It looks natural! It feels natural during a routine abdominal exams during a physical. My Family Care Doctor was doing my annual physical and had to ask me where the reservoir lived since he couldn't find it. I know where it is and showed him, but it is my body and I try to know where everything is.

My wife likes it too! It works.

I may soon be reporting on how well an implant survives prostate bed radiation treatments. My PSA is trying to go back up and after an RP that is not a good sign. So, start 7 weeks of radiation treatments on Monday. Oh yes, the implant caused no trouble at all for chest, pelvic, and abdominal C-T Scans and a Bone Scan. Was almost invisible in the C-T and Bone Scans. This is an AMS model and has only one part that is radio-opaque, the little piece of stainless in the pump.

The implant is unnoticeable to many medical people, so I would say it is pretty natural.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:56 pm

I am a 62 year old ex jock in good physician shape and started ED meds 10 years ago with good success. 95% hit rate. Started seeing shortening and upward curvature 3- 4 years ago then the meds stopped working. Started Trimix 3 years ago then developed some fibrosis which made the shots hit or miss. Dr. Goldberg in Dallas examined me and said that, if the shots do not work, then I needed to see Dr. Morey at UT Southwest Medical School since he was "the best in the SW United States." He said that the AMS 700 was the "gold standard" and that I should try to get on an new Obamacare policy since my Blue Cross Blue Shield would not pay for any kind of ED issues.

My wife has early onset demential which has rendered her to the mental state of a 3 year old and I'll have to institutionalize her in a few years. Believe it or not, I have quite a few nice women in the 40's and 50's interested in me and having sex but not marrying me. Men, I cannot stand the thought of running into the bathrrom after a few cocktails, injecting my self and then waiting to see if it works and then, if it doesn't, go back and inject again (probably the reason for some of the fibrosis) or just tell her that " I can get it up."

Don't you think that the only solution is an implant to have ANY realiabity? I am virtually single! Has anyone had one leak due to the fact sex is a contact sport? I have not had any intimacy in years and cannot live with this much longer. Thanks in advance for those of you with some thoughts.

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:09 pm

My advice to you would be to get the implant, yes it will fix your ed problem 100%. I know what you mean when you say going into the bathroom and giving yourself a shot I have been through that many times and brother I can tell you it is not worth it when it doesn't work. I got the implant 9-4-13 and I couldn't be happier with it get the implant you will not regret it. Good luck to you and everyone else out there. Nathan,,,, pm me if you want to talk I will give you my #
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

TeBozo,
I had a similar ED history to yours except the injections stopped working after 18 months. My uro doc told me he has seen this pattern many times and that the injections are acidic and because of that they eventually cause more ED instead of curing it. He recommended I do the implant. I did it 11 months ago and couldn't be happier with the result.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 am

Back again!

An implant can survive a "contact sport". Haven't had problems in the first year. Implanted 11/7/2012 with AMS 700 LGX. Average daily use since given go ahead and just a little before.

It has survived 1 week of radiation treatment to prostate bed as well.

I think that for most an implant is a wonderful help. When it works it is better than great. In the very few instances that it doesn't it can be a disaster, but then again so would have been doing nothing.

My advice, research, question, research, repeat until comfortable with risks, known changes in anatomy, and when ready do it and don't look back.

You still have to pump before use, but that is not as intrusive a giving yourself an injection.

To get a really good erection takes 20 plus squeezes on the bulb for an adequate erection. They number and effectiveness at various pumping levels varies by individual. Different amounts of pumping can vary the erection from soft but usable to hard as a railroad spike. Warning, your comfort level may decrease at extreme pumping levels.

Natural it is!

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Return to “Implants”