Bumps in my Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
angelbob

Bumps in my Titan

Postby angelbob » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

I am 4 weeks post Titan implant today. I was given the go to pump. I am getting many bumps when pumping & those bumps press on the penis. This causes pain in the places where the bumps are. I tried resetting & moving the pump in the scrotum to no avail. I am able to pump beyond the point at which the bumps cause pain. I'd say the bumps occur about 60% pump up. This seems abnormal & stops me from a full pump up. Has anyone else had such an issue ?

bob1138

Re: Bumps in my Titan

Postby bob1138 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Angelbob,
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 and have never experienced what you are describing.
I would suggest contacting your Implant Surgeon and having him check this out for you.
Best of Luck,

Bob

angelbob

Re: Bumps in my Titan

Postby angelbob » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 am

Implant surgeon said that he installed a 22 cm titan. In surgery they were not able to get the very front of the titan all the way to the head of the penis due to plaque. This is the reason I was not able to get erection in the first place. I think whats happening is that the titan is bunched up & causes bumps in various places. There are two bumps that are very pronounced & few others not too bad. I keep trying to reset the titan to smooth it out. Any advice please.

Return to “Implants”