The waiting is killing me

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frankenweenie

The waiting is killing me

Postby Frankenweenie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi guys

I know that I can't be the only man who's been setup for an implant that's had to wait for their turn on the operation table.
But I'm uber anxious. I've heard such wonderful things about my doctor from some of his other patients.

I also know that my wife is a goddess to me, and can't wait to begin the post op healing process. It's been so long since I've been able to please her fully.
She's made her intentions crystal clear, no sooner than we are cleared by Dr Garber that she's going to rape me, gently. But she's going to have her way with me and her new favorite toy, for as long as I can stand it.

Come on July 1st!
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

jeremc

Re: The waiting is killing me

Postby jeremc » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I feel for you! My first date was canceled due to high PSA and a biopsy. The second was canceled because the Uro's and Rep's schedules wouldn't match. After two months of delays, I finally got mine. Today is my six month anniversary, and loving every day with it.
You only have four more days to join the Bionic Brotherhood! So Welcome, Brother!
Jere
Jere's Journey
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

Frankenweenie

Postby Frankenweenie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks Jeremc

You understand what I'm going through then, I want to sincerely thank you for the welcome to the Brotherhood.
It means a lot to have a place where I can speak with people like me who've at one time or another suffered from ED and have either been implanted, or are like me, who are waiting as patiently as possible for our big day.

I will be donating when I get paid again, and that's a fact Jack.

And it will be my honor and privilege to help the next generation of Brothers with any and all knowledge that I will aquire over the coming weeks, months, and years.

Thanks again
Frank
46 year old, who has survived 7 massive heart attacks, a stroke, and a coma, but as of September 4th 2013 I joined the oh so prestigious Brotherhood of the Bionic Boners! Drop a line, and we'll talk about anything.

chandlerman4649

Postby chandlerman4649 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 am

Tomorrow is your day. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know exactly what you mean about the "pain" of waiting. My implant is on July 9 and I just told my wife tonight that I don't know how I am going to make it through work this week thinking about what's ahead.

Good luck.

Bob

PS My wife is as anxious as I am!!!!
64 years old. Struggling with ED for 15 years. Had AMS MS 700LGX implanted Tuesday, 07/09/13. New prosthesis implanted on Tuesday, 08/05/13 due to infection. Both implant surgeries done by Dr. Desiderio Avila Jr., Ironwood Urology, Phoenix, AZ.

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Frank,
Hopefully everything went perfectly and you are leaving the hospital soon.
Dave
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

chandlerman4649

Postby chandlerman4649 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Please let us know how things went for you. By now I assume your surgery is over and you have officially become a member of the bionic club. I still have 7 days to go until my surgery on the 9th.

Bob
64 years old. Struggling with ED for 15 years. Had AMS MS 700LGX implanted Tuesday, 07/09/13. New prosthesis implanted on Tuesday, 08/05/13 due to infection. Both implant surgeries done by Dr. Desiderio Avila Jr., Ironwood Urology, Phoenix, AZ.

GaryRN

Postby GaryRN » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 am

Waiting is the hard part at first, then comes the healing process. Give yourself plenty of time.
Also for your wife. Her vagina may have atrophied some, and sex could be painful for her.
It would be wise for her to go to her GYN to get checked out. Vaginas do shrink from non-use.
My wife said she would just wait and see what happened. When we tried the first time, it was too painful and we could not have sex.
I then got her to a GYN doc and she was told it would take a few weeks, maybe a couple of months to get her vagina in shape for sex.

When the surgery is over, keep that motrin and icepacks handy and stay flat for 2 weeks, not even sitting very much.

Thanks, Gary

Return to “Implants”