Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
splitpeach
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby splitpeach » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:16 pm

Im having my revision tomorrow in Turkey with Hakky & Bugra.

I had a Rigicon Infla10ax implanted six months ago in April. Issues are:

- Tubing is prominent at base of penis..
- Glans Hypermobility & angled downwards.
- Curvature correction.

I'll be degloved via sub-coronal incision, auxetic cuts made down the shaft, the glans tacked back to increase stability and reduce downward angle, tubing cut and reset, cylinders replaced, reservoir drained and refilled.

There's a small chance of the reservoir being upsized to a 140cc otherwise it will just be fully filled.

One issue is that I currently feel my reservoir, which I think is a 120cc. Its not painful, but just feels like I'm slightly bloated in that area at all times. Like I have gas. I worry that by filling it with more fluid, or even replacing it with larger will result in it becoming more uncomfortable.

Anyone with any experience with that? Or anyone else feel their reservoir generally?

Next are the cylinders. Im having auxetic cuts, so the idea is that through cycling, the girth will increase and the length too around 2.5cm ideally. In my view that means I can move up an implant size from 22+1 to a 24.

Apparently that's not necessarily the case though?

Again anyone with experience of that? Has anyone actually been "upsized" in real life?

If anyone has any experience on the above please do share.
Mid 30s.

Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.

Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.

MovingForward
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:13 am

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby MovingForward » Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:23 pm

Best of luck to you!

I have a question- how does one get to see Hakky in Turkey? Does he offer a better rate there?

personfromon
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby personfromon » Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:40 pm

Is Hakky in Turkey for any reason in particular, or is this a special case where he flew in for the surgery? I understand he practices out of the states!

lasthope2.0
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:23 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby lasthope2.0 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:50 pm

personfromon wrote:Is Hakky in Turkey for any reason in particular, or is this a special case where he flew in for the surgery? I understand he practices out of the states!



I can’t speak for Dr. Hakky. I know a few surgeons who collaborate deeply with Rigicon and fly to Turkey often for surgical workshops. Rigicon is headquartered in New York but has strong Turkish roots.

splitpeach
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby splitpeach » Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:11 pm

This is just a special purpose short trip as I understand it.
Mid 30s.

Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.

Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.

whatevery
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby whatevery » Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:41 am

I remember reading that Hakky annually operates in Turkey while charging Turkish rates. How true is it? Only splitpeach knows :P

Good luck to you man!
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.

User avatar
AussieGuy81
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2025 12:28 am

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby AussieGuy81 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:54 am

Were they hoping with the first surgery that the implant would straighten things up but it didn't? So this time you're getting the auxetic cuts done?
43, ED since late 20's, Pills on and off since then increasing strengths with inconsistent results. Now 5mg Cialis daily and either 20mg Cialis or 100mg Viagra
Not sure if it's Psychological or Physiological, long-term use of SSRI's probably hasn't helped

splitpeach
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby splitpeach » Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:37 pm

whatevery wrote:I remember reading that Hakky annually operates in Turkey while charging Turkish rates. How true is it? Only splitpeach knows :P

Good luck to you man!


So, it was a reduced rate, but that's not why I did it and I wouldn't recommend it if you have a choice. If you're used to western healthcare you'll be sorely missing it here.

Post op care has been poor. Drains not positioned properly, poor monitoring, not emptying drainage fluid when full. So much so i had urine backing up out my dick and onto my dressing. I had to ask for temperature checks and blood pressure checks.

Hardly anyone speaks English. No choice of food. You just get what you get.

I'm praying I come away without an infection.

It seemed to make sense as I'm in Europe already and the timing worked, but you're quickly reminded Turkey isn't a first world country.

That said, I got both the expertise of both Hakky and Bugra working on me for much less than what I would pay having to get all the way over to the States, but I just hope it doesn't cost me my dick!
Mid 30s.

Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.

Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.

splitpeach
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby splitpeach » Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:40 pm

AussieGuy81 wrote:Were they hoping with the first surgery that the implant would straighten things up but it didn't? So this time you're getting the auxetic cuts done?


I had some sideways and downward curvature and my glans was somewhat hyper-mobile, so auxetic cuts aside from giving me more size with a larger implant seemed to make sense as I had to undergo a revision regardless.

It looks as though far too much tubing was left in me from my first surgery so they had to go in again anyway. May as well do everything properly.
Mid 30s.

Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.

Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.

RigiconDownUnder
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2025 12:07 am

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby RigiconDownUnder » Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:04 pm

Ice, ice, ice, and more ice. Recovery should go well, and you will perform well. Hakky is impressive and it was a strong choice.

My Infla inflates and deflates reliably, without dog ears or discomfort.

I contacted my Rigicon representative, who described a global lifetime warranty covering erosions and infections as well and he sounded unusually nice in his emails. I will credit him as another good keyboard warrior.

I hope they did not charge you 1st world price for the device.
T1 diabetes. Progressive ED after a motorcycle accident. Rezūm, Trimix, then Rigicon Infla10 Pulse DIPP via Phantom technique. Grateful to my bionic brotherhood for helping me pull the trigger. Best decision I ever made, for me and my wife of 32 years.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alans4570, Bytespider, ClaudeBot, mspokane, Norris and 229 guests