Question on size increase (girth) rate for Titan implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bxguy1

Question on size increase (girth) rate for Titan implants

Postby Bxguy1 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:23 am

I have read many posts here and I seem to have gotten the consensus that titan implants gradually become thicker in girth over I guess the first few months to a year..some posts have described their girth dimensions as rounder instead of oval and like I said an increase in girth but not length...I have a titan and have been pumping for about a week. I notice the girth dimentions are a little less than my original and the shape is less round and more oval in shape..I just want to be sure of what increase to expect down the road and can anyone share their results with the titan?

Thanks for the info in advance my bionic brothers!!
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

irishguy

Re: Question on size increase (girth) rate for Titan implants

Postby irishguy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

Bx guy... Everyone is different but so far iv had the opposite to what most get with the titans... Iv regained half inch in length but havnt regained any girth... But its only early days yet... But so far 2months thatd how I am... But from what I read the titan generally gives you back to your oruliginal girth!!
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 pm

The Titan can give you great girth if your body will allow it. So will the AMS units, though the max girth of those units is slightly less than the Titans. But, Dr Eid told me that its rare for either the Titans or AMS units to reach their maximum potential, since the body (I think primarily the tunica) limits size.

In my case Dr Eid told me I was "somewhat narrow" (according to the stats on mraverage.com I'm fractionally below average) due to scar tissue, I guess Peyronnie's scarring. He told me I might gain girth from daily pumping. I did that every day for a year, but never gained anything measurable past the initial inflated size. OTOH some people do gain girth over time as their body stretches out. I think everyone is different, and you just won't know how it turns out for you till you wait and find out.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:24 pm

I received my Titan on August 19 - I hate the fact that the penis is not round anymore but oval. Will that get better, I mean will the penis become round again after a while?
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:25 pm

StrongAgain wrote:I received my Titan on August 19 - I hate the fact that the penis is not round anymore but oval. Will that get better, I mean will the penis become round again after a while?

I have the AMS LGX and the penis is somewhat oval but has a more pronounced oval shape the harder I pump it. It is round when flaccid. The LGX gets far harder than really necessary and my wife requested that I don't inflate to 100% rock hardness lol. You might want to try varying levels of hardness to see if there is any difference. Nevertheless, after 6 months my penis is not showing signs of returning to a round shape when pumped up. But I don't care, it is %1000 better than what I had before which was a barely visible, totally non-funtioning organ.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:45 pm

The Titan gave me massive girth, but I kind of had a lot to begin with. As time went on, I gained A LOT more, but... the more I gained, the more oval I became. My wife always complained about the massive oval girth hurting.

The first AMS never expanded in the 9 months I had it. The doctor installed a very small CX device and I hated it. I lost a lot of size, and shriveled up with the CX. I've got an LGX this time, not sure what size it is but its only been 6 weeks, and I'm not sure it will expand since the tunica is firm and shriveled from the short/skinny CX implant I used to have (yeah, I'm a little bitter about it).
harddrive

Tourist100

Postby Tourist100 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:33 am

As to any discussion about the potential girth of the Titan Coloplast, the maximum the device can deliver per cylinder is 21 mm. https://www.coloplastmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PM00479-Titan-Bioflex-Infographic.pdf.

Whether one's gains are "massive" depend on how big they were to start. 21 mm X 2 cylinders, plus some flesh, is the maximum girth. What surprised me about receiving a penile implant was how little meat there was in the shaft of my penis. It is like I have an implant and skin, with next to no meat. Thus, I am getting not much more than 21 mm x 2.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:57 am

So far I have lost about an inch in girth since my implant :shock: , I was a little over 6.5" in girth pre implant, now I'm a little over 5.5" and oval in shape. I have no idea if I will regain any of it back, it would be nice but not the end of the world if I don't. I would rather have a smaller dick that works then a larger one that doesn't.
activated 2.JPG
post implant, about 9 weeks out
activated 2.JPG (160.28 KiB) Viewed 3507 times
008.JPG
pre-implant
008.JPG (243.04 KiB) Viewed 3507 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 pm

hard drive wrote:The Titan gave me massive girth, but I kind of had a lot to begin with. As time went on, I gained A LOT more, but... the more I gained, the more oval I became. My wife always complained about the massive oval girth hurting.

The first AMS never expanded in the 9 months I had it. The doctor installed a very small CX device and I hated it. I lost a lot of size, and shriveled up with the CX. I've got an LGX this time, not sure what size it is but its only been 6 weeks, and I'm not sure it will expand since the tunica is firm and shriveled from the short/skinny CX implant I used to have (yeah, I'm a little bitter about it).

I concur with your sentiment. I complained about all the loose skin I had fully pumped with my first implant. Pre implant, when I could get it up, the skin would be tight as a drum. When I was in my early 20's it would get so tight sometimes I had skin tears. I asked my dad about it, only time I ever had a dick discussion with him and he said that was normal with circumcised penis'.He said everybody's skin tears. wTF? I had wrinkles all over after pumping from all the loose skin. I do not remember which doctor, but one told me not to worry about it, that over time it would shrink to fit my implant. I the more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. Shrink it did. Not all the way but a good bit of it. I still have a little loose skin in the length direction and it is not tight in girth but no-longer baggy and wrinkled.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 pm

andywalther wrote:So far I have lost about an inch in girth since my implant :shock: , I was a little over 6.5" in girth pre implant, now I'm a little over 5.5" and oval in shape. I have no idea if I will regain any of it back, it would be nice but not the end of the world if I don't. I would rather have a smaller dick that works then a larger one that doesn't.
activated 2.JPG008.JPG

Andy,I am certainly oval too. The spongiform part never plumps up until I have my mini sort of orgasm that post prostectomy men with no nerves have. When I deflate the glans will get beautifully fat, bottom of penis round out and get fat enough to make my dick stand out about 3:30 for about 1/2 to an hour. Eventually is settles back down. I'd like to get the 2 together some time! cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”