Frank Talk's implant video

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DavidJ

Frank Talk's implant video

Postby DavidJ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

The guy inflating his implant in the Frank Talk video sure has to really work at it, almost violently at times it seems! I never have to do that with my implant. Both inflating it and deflating it (which includes squeezing the penis) are much more gentle -- and I get just as hard with mine! :D

jackpTenn

Re: Frank Talk's implant video

Postby jackpTenn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 pm

David

I noticed that also. Mine is much easier to pump up and deflate. I have the AMS 700 LGX I don't know which implant he has.

I am 68 and now my penis sticks straight out when erect standing and straight up when on my back. His hangs at about 45 degrees.

I still have to admire him for posting it.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

If you guys noticed the gentleman's age in the video, he is 81 and has arthritis. i think he even says in the video that he does not have the hand strength for one hand pumping. This is really something to consider. One of the reasons malleable rod implant are still used is for men with acute arthritis or poor manual dexterity.

This is also one of the challenges in using a VED for many men. The manual dexterity required to use and remove the rings is often a challenge to older men.

If you guys would be willing to make a video that shows it easier to pump - that would be really welcome!
Paul

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, I only got my Titan implant 6 weeks ago (the guy in the video said this is his third implant, the 1st 2 AMS failed on him. He has a Titan now). I'm only 49 and I have plenty of griping power but I too have to man handle the LARGE otr pump that comes with the Titan. I too have to man handle my penis to squeeze it flaccid after pressing the deflation valve. My penis too hangs down about 45* when pumped rock hard while standing. On my back it points to the sky but when standing, the pump pulls down on my penis (the pump is attached high on the inside of my scrotum, I freaking hate that...).

I wish my erect penis would point at the wall or even about 30* upward as it used to when standing, but it does that no more. Could it just be the difference between the design of the TITAN vs AMS?
harddrive

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Hard drive your Titan does not point straight? Mine has a slight upward direction and at the very least a perfect flat erection when full.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Return to “Implants”