Second Anniversary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackpTenn

Second Anniversary

Postby jackpTenn » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Today the wife and I celebrate the two year mark of my penile implant surgery at Vanderbilt.

It has been an amazing adventure. The pain and discomfort of surgery are a distant memory. The joy of having a normal sexual relationship with my lovely wife of 42 years is best described as spiritual.

Our advice to anyone thinking about an implant, find a great doctor like Dr. Douglas Milam at Vanderbilt. The results for us is I have gained back over 90% of my penile length lost to peyronies, ED, venous leakage and corporal fibrosis. The bonus was the gain in girth. I am back to my youthful girth of 6.28".

If you read my story it was a long and difficult one. If I had it to go through again I would for the same results.

To Dr. Douglas Milam, Todd Doran MS PA-C and the staff at Vanderbilt Thank You seems so inadequate. You are amazing people doing amazing work. God Bless You.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Genome

Re: Second Anniversary

Postby Genome » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Jack...I am really happy for you and your wife, buddy. Amazing change in your life. I hope for the same. My surgery is coming up soon.....Nov 17th with Dr. Milam. Your posts and personal e-mails have helped me to make this decision. Wishing you a multitude of firm erections. Jerry

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Jerry

Glad that I could be of help.

Dr. Milam and the staff at Vanderbilt are great people. You will receive the best care in the world. I know you will enjoy the outcome as well.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm

jack,
You have helped so many, many men over the last two year that we should be giving YOU a great big thank you.
Your inspiration, guidance, encouragement and wisdom are so valued - not only here, but on other boards as well. When I have to refer to anyone on this site to my wife, I have to give a descriptive tag to the name. thought you might like to know that you are "jack - the implant guru". and it is a fitting title.
Congrats - connubial bliss - and happiness are all yours
Paul

Return to “Implants”