Pumping before implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Pumping before implant

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm

New member here with ED. Tried pills muse and injections without success. Was told probably venous leak. Looks like I might need an implant. Been doing a lot of reading on here suggesting pumping to get the best rests before surgery. Can anyone recommend a good pump and how long to pump for this ? Thanks.

MARKOS2018

Re: Pumping before implant

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Get a VED from any sex shop or a medical grade if you want to pay more and if your insurance will cover it. It is the best thing that you can do for yourself.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Ok. I just ordered one that has both manual and battery operated pumps. Any advice on how often and for how many minutes to use it?

inthezone

Postby inthezone » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:53 pm

After my experience, I'm glad I used a vacuum device prior to an implant.
Most vacuum pumpers describe an inflation, followed by another elasticity and increase in size a few minutes later. Writers on here have mentioned the same delayed-elasticity with an implant. A couple of months before surgery I got more serious about the vacuum device to make sure any atrophied tissue is broken up.
So for me, it was morning and evening. Up for at least a minute and then back down in 5 sets.
And when I showed up to the hospital for the implant, the doc was able to fit the device size as we'd hoped.
AMS 700 LGX Feb 2013.

greggshere

Postby greggshere » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 am

inthezone wrote:After my experience, I'm glad I used a vacuum device prior to an implant.
Most vacuum pumpers describe an inflation, followed by another elasticity and increase in size a few minutes later. Writers on here have mentioned the same delayed-elasticity with an implant. A couple of months before surgery I got more serious about the vacuum device to make sure any atrophied tissue is broken up.
So for me, it was morning and evening. Up for at least a minute and then back down in 5 sets.
And when I showed up to the hospital for the implant, the doc was able to fit the device size as we'd hoped.

Agreed, what he said. My same experience, pump before the implant. I started 6 weeks prior at least twice a day. it did make a difference.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:13 pm

Looks like I need to slow down a bit. I ended up with donut dick.

Bxguy1

Postby Bxguy1 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm

I gotta slow down too...I had some blood coming out of my skin from a red patch which must be a blood blister or something..I guess if I take a week off it should be good ... my appt with dr eid for a pre surgery exam is in two weeks. I told him I've been pumping to get ready for my titan implant so if he sees any blisters I'm sure he will tell me to stop pumping...dont want that!
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

Return to “Implants”