Implant Surgery is Off for Good!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Re: Implant Surgery is Off for Good!

Postby DaveKell » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

It's official - I'm cured. Ten years of pure hell have ended. I recently had my 60th birthday. Since one of my sons birthday was two days after mine we were out of town visiting him. While my wife and I were in our motel room I reminded her of what I USED to get for my birthday as a matter of course. I threw back the covers to reveal a woodie you could have tied up the Titanic to... and duly got my BJ. The only other thing I can think of that might have helped with my reversal of ED, besides the compounded T cream applied directly to my scrotum, is about a year ago I completely stopped taking my BP meds I had been on since my late 40's. I was told by the first urologist I saw the BP med I was taking for a few years was the worst for killing your dick. None of the others were any better. I came to the conclusion the whole BP control thing is a big pharma rip off conspiracy anyway, plus I wanted my dick to function again. It does, I'm gettin' laid a couple times a week, and I'd like to punch the uro in the mouth who told me "those tissues involved in the erection process will never function again. You are out of options." What an asswipe dolt.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Congratulations! That is a great way to get rid of ED. I subscribe to a few doctor's newsletters and recall they had some info on reducing high blood pressure without using the Big Pharma pills. Since I have never had high blood pressure myself I do not recall the deails though. With a little research you might be able to reduce your blood pressure and also keep the ED monster at bay.
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:11 am

Figured it was time for an update in case this cock reawakening was just a momentary fluke. I continue to use the pharmacist compounded Testosterone cream and after ten years of hell my ED is totally eradicated. I shudder to think how close I came to having an implant after the dickhead uro told me my cock would never function correctly again! I still keep my ballsac shaved and apply the cream there since that skin is four times more absorbent than any other place on your body. By applying it there, I cut the amount I apply in half and make the scripts last a lot longer. At age 60, I am having sex as satisfying as it was in my 20's... now, if my wife just looked like she did back then! Of course, she could say the same about me and then some. With our last child married and out of the house, it's great to have sex with all the loud moaning again. I finally told my doc I went off my blood pressure med over a year ago in an attempt to regain sexual function. He prescribed me a med he guaranteed would not have that effect on me, it's called Ramipril, and he was right. So I'm not risking a stroke anymore and am having the time of my life with my dear wife of 33 years. We know how to play each other's bodies like a symphony and I always have a fabulous conductor's wand! I hope some of you have tried what I posted about with this thread and are experiencing the same success I have had. The only side effect I am experiencing is a constant tendency to be admiring women less than half my age. It's nice to know that if I had the money to attract their interest I could do something about it! However, in 33 years of marriage I have never strayed once or even been tempted to. My wife still has the most exciting vagina in the state of Texas and I get to enjoy it often again. How could it be any better?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

I noticed my last post on my ED cure was a few months back. A few days ago I was sitting in the living room and my wife was in the shower. She texted me "Come and see what I found". I opened the bedroom door to see her lying on the bed in the red lace teddie I bought her some 20 years ago. I immediately began stripping off my clothes and was rock hard by the time my shorts came off. I'll be 61 on my next birthday and my cock is acting like it did through my early 30's before i began experiencing ED. For some reason I lasted an incredibly long time as well. I swear if I ever see that uro who told me my only option was an implant I will walk up and punch him in the mouth. Compounded T applied directly to my ballsac was the answer and continues to be. I've tried several other varieties of T and this is the only one that works and I told my pharmacist to be sure and "load it up!". He smiled and said okay. The last time I picked it up he gave me an extra container with an almost full free refill of the leftover from his compounding. I upped my dosage a few weeks and feel like I'm in my 20's again. Make sure you exhaust every avenue of hormone therapy before committing to an implant. It sure as hell is working for me!!!

Anonymous1

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 am

Yes, an implant should always be a last resort when nothing less invasive works or can be considered. (That is what happened in my case.) Glad you're doing so well, man!

Return to “Implants”