5 month post op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Matthew

5 month post op

Postby Matthew » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Just an fyi, if interested. So it has been 5 months since implant (ams700). I am 5 5/8" and 6" when I take cialas. I got the implant because I had severe peyroines (90 degree bend at mid shaft). I am still about 60 degrees. My doc was shocked a little that it had not straightened more. He says give it more time. It still gets painful at about 50 mins. I think that is good because scar tissue is being pushed. I am a little disappointed in girth. I have good girth the first 2" from base, around 5" but the rest is 4 1/4 ". I would like to think it will stretch there more over the next year, I hope so.

Matthew

Re: 5 month post op

Postby Matthew » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:14 pm

The feel of sex is a little different but good. Sometimes orgasm are intense other times not so much. I do not have the sensitivity I had overall but I think that will comeback some in time. Overall I am glad I did it. My wife is happy with it and does not notice much different. I am fortunate to have wife who can have a PIV orgasm intensely almost every time. The pumping is kind of a pain at times. Sometimes it works great and I pump 20 or so pumps and its rock hard and ready. Other times it locks at 10 pumps or so I have to wait to pump more. In those instances it can take 15 min to get where I like. Other times 3-5 min. My feeling is that if you think your going to want one, get it soon. I believe our health coverage is the next big financial meltdown and its going to be huge. Then they will put big limits. I think we got 5-8 years max before reality hits. JMO

Return to “Implants”