I'm a Brand New Man!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dapubman

I'm a Brand New Man!!

Postby dapubman » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:59 pm

This is Carl..formerly under implants as Have a date...Well I got her done yesterday mourning around 9 am..at St. Lukes in Houston Medical center...I am at home now...In Livingston... Dr. Lipshultz did the surgery with his crew...Everything went very well.<so far..LOL> Could not be more pleased...lots of pain...but nothing I couldn't handle.. no bruising yet... balls are like two big walnuts..with a friend..will give them more attention later.....Just so Happy to have , what I consider the worse..over with....cock is a nice size..Dr. said it has only 3 pumps...and not to do anything with it for 2 weeks..when I will go in for a check up... already have picked up girth...Big smile here.. in a few weeks will start looking for victims...LOL....Give details later...thanks everyone for the support...made everything easier... Carl

jeremc

Re: I'm a Brand New Man!!

Postby jeremc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Carl:
Welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood!
Before you start to pump, pull down on your shaft skin, as many times a day as you can, to push the cylinder tips into your glans. This will keep the tissue from trying to grow back, and when you start to pump, it want hurt. I did this and when I started pumping, the cylinders streached out with no pain at all.
Good Luck with your new toy. I'll be at 7 weeks tomorrow and love mine, can't keep my hands off of it! I've even been sleeping hard all night too!
Jere
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:11 pm

BNM,
Good to hear that you got that part over with. I hope you don't have much pain. I didn't take any pain meds after I left the hospital following my prostate removel. BUT, too many people said take them where you think you need them or not following the IPP. I did that and didn't have much pain unless I stood up too lone and probaly a lot of other stuff too. I used ice the first couple of days but ended up with a lot of swelling any way. As a consquence I didn't touch anything or really look at it much, it wasn't too pretty! After a while I noticed a kink or really a "dog ear" at the penis base at the point it was folding. It was flatted out there, soo I pumped it a couple of times the round it out and stop the flat stop, it gave me relief, that all happened after the first doctor visit because before then it was too swollen to have any flat spots or tell much about what was going on down there. Well "take'r easy". One more thing, I am just curious, did he do yours scrotal or pubic? Mine was scotal but the AUS doctor already had that all opened up anyway.
Rest easy
Ron
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

dapubman

Postby dapubman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanks for the replys Jere and Knot..it is now day 3....lots of pain and bruising...but is better than i anticipated.. took my first pain pill about a hour ago....MUCH relief...don't like pain medications....but you do what you have to do...Knot ..the incision is on the scrotum..right where scrotum and shaft meet...about 1 1/2 inch...everything actually looks good...Balls are still to swollen to try to figure out...deal with those later..I think things are going well... but would like to fast forward tgrough the next couple of weeks..Jere I will take your advice and pull on the shaft several times daily..feel free to ask any questions..and will keep posting..Carl

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 am

As for any surgery, please follow the wound care instructions from the surgeon to the letter. If, for some reason, they didn't give or you didn't hear those instructions, call the surgeon's office to find out. Don't guess and don't rely on advice from anyone but the surgeon. Avoiding post-op infections is a high priority in any surgery. When it involves a man's most valuable body parts, enough said.

Looking forward to more great reports. Happy healing and hard times ahead!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:05 am

After my swelling went down my tube that crossed in front of the shaft to supply one of the cylinders stuck out pretty far. But as time went by it has become barely noticeable. But right now, if you are like I was, your scrotum is like an orange or possibly grapefruit and where it nothing in particular that sticks out and I couldn't even find the pump. I may have had extra swelling due to the AUS being done at the same time. Later on when things get loosey goosey the pump becomes very noticeable and things like getting in and out of car seats require some care. Anyway, grad you are doing well, keep up the healing. Don't be disappointed if at first you look way shorter than you expected, this will improve over time.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

dapubman

Postby dapubman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

Well it's day six...bruising of the shaft is beginning to go away...my balls are still swollen and are causing the most pain....hopefully in a week they will get to normal...not as painful as I thought it would be....everything is just very uncomfortable...balls are too swollen to figure out the pump.. just thought I would leave a quick update...everyday will get better...think it will be a month before it is useable...LOL...Carl

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am

BNW,
Yeah, I know the feeling, but it sounds like you are doing good or as good as possible. Mine took a month before I could really see what was going on, balls and pump wise. I am 2 years+ and still the pump is something that you could say I am use to but it is alway there to remind me to be careful when I sit or get up.

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 am

Congrats carl......
I like you was in a lot of pain, but pain is momentary and now at 6mos. I cldnt be happier and am a man again w/a new found confidence,amazing what happens when it works again. Best luck on your journey.
Rich

dapubman

Postby dapubman » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks for the replies...it is now day 9...everything seems to be going well...except my balls are still very swollen and are in consitant pain unless I take a pain pill...Does a jock strap help?? .I know in a month from now everything should be OK.. anyone has a solution let me know..tried the jockey pouch shorts..NO relief.. Thanks.. Carl

Return to “Implants”